ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Singer shocked as boyfriend proposes on Green Man Festival stage in front of fans

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Singer shocked as boyfriend proposes on Green Man Festival stage in front of fans

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/ ... n-16774173" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The singer of an alternative girl band got the rock and roll shock of her life when she was proposed to on stage at this weekend's Green Man Festival .

London-based four-piece The Big Moon were playing to hundreds of fans at the critically-acclaimed music bash in Crickhowell on Saturday, August 17 when vocalist Juliette Jackson's boyfriend, Max, suddenly popped the question.

The moment was made all the more poignant as the pair had first met at a previous Green Man Festival in 2014.

Back then Max had been working as a Royal Mail postman delivering letters to those camped around the site, and he began his proposal - again dressed as a postie - with the words, "I think I have got something in here that I want to give to her."

He then produced an engagement ring causing the singer to cover her mouth with her hands and drop to her knees, before eventually saying 'yes'.

The band posted the following message on their Facebook page: "The week after we became a band Jules went to a festival.

"We were chatting about it in the studio when she got back and she told us she’d met this amazing guy and had a completely ridiculous whirlwind weekend - but he lived in Holland, so nothing would ever come from it.

"Five years, hours of Megabus trips and an album full of love songs later, this happened today.

"Jules and Max we love you SO MUCH! You are two amazing people who spread so much joy wherever you go.

"Can’t wait for everything to come. HOORAY FOR LOVE!"

And the band's fans are now speculating if the Welsh festival will, once again, serve as the location for another milestone in the pair's relationship.

"The ceremony has to take place at Green Man," one fan wrote on social media.

"Marriage on the main stage in 2020," added another.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."