ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sponsored feature:Trust in door drops welcomed by Royal Mail

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Sponsored feature:Trust in door drops welcomed by Royal Mail

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Sponsored feature: Trust in door drops welcomed by Royal Mail

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/business-i ... -30299919/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Royal Mail has welcomed a recent survey’s findings that door drops are trusted by consumers over all other types of communication, in particular online.

The research by FreshMinds revealed that more UK adults (43%) trust either door drop leaflets or vouchers more than any other medium. The next strongest medium is radio, which has a 40% trust rating. Only 7% of respondents had confidence in unsolicited emails and 5% in online pop-ups.

Qualitative research also found door drop vouchers are particularly trusted by consumers over online ones. This is because they are considered to be a more legitimate type of voucher, saving potentially embarrassing in-store situations where the recipient’s voucher might be rejected.

Philip Ricketts, Royal Mail’s head of strategy, sales and marketing for door to door, said: “If brands want to sell successfully, engendering trust with consumers is vital and this research demonstrates that door drops are good at that. “What is clear is that consumers are still nervous about the ‘virtual’ nature of online when it comes to trust, particularly when receiving and redeeming vouchers.”

Door to door campaigns can be booked via Royal Mail three weeks before distribution, enabling them to more quickly respond to new marketing opportunities. Mr Ricketts added: “Door to door is a service that opens up a world of opportunities for retailers and a wide range of other organisations, allowing them to communicate effectively with existing and potential customers.

“It provides brands with the opportunity to engage with consumers during important periods in the retail calendar.”

For more information visit http://www.royalmail.com/doortodoor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or phone 01865 796981.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."

oypostie

Re: Sponsored feature:Trust in door drops welcomed by Royal

Post by oypostie »

and 99% still said "I dont want that junk mail " :evil/mad
Crick5460

Re: Sponsored feature:Trust in door drops welcomed by Royal Mail

Post by Crick5460 »

I wouldn't say 99% as that plays into RMs hands in that it's just griping, however i would certainly say 65-70% do "file it" in the bin on arrival.