ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail to issue special postmark to celebrate the England women's national football team becoming European Champions

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Royal Mail to issue special postmark to celebrate the England women's national football team becoming European Champions

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://droitwichstandard.co.uk/lifesty ... ons-40234/

Following England women’s spectacular 2-1 win against Germany at Wembley Stadium last night, that saw them crowned European Women Football Champions, Royal Mail will be applying a special congratulatory postmark to stamped mail from Monday 1 August to Saturday 6 August.
The postmark reads:

Congratulations England!
Women’s European Football Champions
31 July 2022

Royal Mail, which delivers to 31 million homes across the UK, is issuing the postmark in tribute to England women’s national football team being crowned European Champions for the first time.

Natasha Ayivor, from Royal Mail said:

“It’s a fantastic achievement that we feel is deserving of a special postmark. It’s been amazing to watch this group of talented footballers bring the nation together. We congratulate the manager, the players and all of the backroom staff on the win!”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
I am using an automatic grammar and spelling app, your original post if quoted may be amended by default. No judgement in your use of grammar or spelling is intended or meant.
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
Ad_bee

Re: Royal Mail to issue special postmark to celebrate the England women's national football team becoming European Champions

Post by Ad_bee »

Well done ladies, it'll give the gents something to aim for. See?....you can beat Germany in a final!
Royal Mail to issue special p…

by TrueBlueTerrier View the latest post
Today, 08:05
Thats how the topic heading looked in my browser.

I mentally filled in the blanks as 'pants'. "Royal Mail to issue special pants"

Oi!...brain!....WTF!
WASD

Re: Royal Mail to issue special postmark to celebrate the England women's national football team becoming European Champions

Post by WASD »

Royal Mail, which delivers to 31 million homes across the UK when it feels like it.
FTFY :Very Happy

Talk about keeping up appearances. Great that they're doing this, but strange why they bother as it's not like they're fooling anybody into thinking everything's fine.