ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Video : Royal Mail says sorry after shocking doorbell footage captures postman appearing to kick family's dog

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
citypostie

Re: Video : Royal Mail says sorry after shocking doorbell footage captures postman appearing to kick family's dog

Post by citypostie »

Schiff wrote:
15 May 2022, 18:04
If it had been my dog then I would have kicked the s**t out of that postman. Tosser!
Then I'm sure he'd have enjoyed laughing at you in court after the police charged you with assault. And if you're dog bites a postie I hope the union solicitors take you to the cleaners for the compo you'll be paying out. Last bite in our office(actually a little scratch on a finger) resulted in a near on £6000 payout.

wazer

Re: Video : Royal Mail says sorry after shocking doorbell footage captures postman appearing to kick family's dog

Post by wazer »

Wot a load of crap. So your in park with your kids and a dog runs at your child and you feel threatened Wot u going to do.....
I got a dog and I'm responsible for his actions.Id be ashamed if he went for somebody. Plus everybody knows keep your dog under control when postie there.