ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Video : Royal Mail postman caught on doorbell camera urinating yards from family's front door

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.

NWpostie

Re: Video : Royal Mail postman caught on doorbell camera urinating yards from family's front door

Post by NWpostie »

I would keep a bottle in case so I would go in the back of the van and pour it it down the nearest drain if necessary.

In somebody's front garden is not quite the way to do it.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
deltaforce

Re: Video : Royal Mail postman caught on doorbell camera urinating yards from family's front door

Post by deltaforce »

Maybe …just maybe they didn’t tip him Christmas…..just a thought!
clashcityrocker

Post by clashcityrocker »

Well if it was all right for Paula Radcliffe .........
Why not phone up Robin Hood
twoloops

Post by twoloops »

And dogs :cuppa
smartin1982

Post by smartin1982 »

That’s either fake or the worlds shortest pi*s.
PARCELHORSE

Post by PARCELHORSE »

Slow news day or an attempt by the gutter press to distract attention from the total collapse of the NHS ..Brexit farce..Energy crisis etc ..
The guy may have been foolish but to picture him in the gutter press was an absolute disgrace and I hope the resident who released this to the media doesn't have cause to regret his actions.
A complaint to RM customer services would have been quite enough and I hope the postie can get through the heartless onslaught he has been needlessly subjected to.
twoloops

Post by twoloops »

He's taking owd Slymans trust at the doorstep a bit to far :crazy:
DICKIEG

Post by DICKIEG »

Come on guys, be honest, how many of you started to pray that it wasn't you that had been filmed :shock:
Cluaran

Post by Cluaran »

I am quite impressed that he managed it all one handed!!! :Applause :Applause :Applause
Jpro747

Post by Jpro747 »

With the lack of toilet breaks on duties Posties have pissing and shitting all over the place for years but only now has it come to light with the increase in video doorbells. Shame you can’t get away with it anymore.
priority102
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by priority102 »

I bet those of you having a crafty slash were surveying your slash stop for cameras the day after this became public! :chuckle :chuckle
Flashman_

Post by Flashman_ »

While this is a badly judged act, those people posing this video should be ashamed of themselves. By all means report it to RM, if you feel it was malicious, but what possessed them into publicly shaming him. This is yet another problem that is left out of revisions. If you know of a safe place to take a leak, there may not be time to get there. I do 3 walks as a floater and only one has a place you can go. As walks get larger as planned, this problem will only increase.
priority102
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by priority102 »

Flashman_ wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 00:22
While this is a badly judged act, those people posing this video should be ashamed of themselves. By all means report it to RM, if you feel it was malicious, but what possessed them into publicly shaming him. This is yet another problem that is left out of revisions. If you know of a safe place to take a leak, there may not be time to get there. I do 3 walks as a floater and only one has a place you can go. As walks get larger as planned, this problem will only increase.
A valid post, but apart from the 3 parties concerned (postie/company/customer) no one on here knows the actual details of the incident, so before shaming just the customer, it may be that the initial complaint was made only to the company but they failed to deal with it either in a timely fashion or to the satisfaction of the customer hence them feeling the need to escalate it. Neither does anyone know when this happened, it could have been weeks ago but has only just come to light, again for reasons we will not know.

Either way, with more and more properties having cameras now that can be viewed remotely from mobile phones and instantly, anyone doing what this postie has done is risking the same outcome! Every postie has this problem but unfortunately has little or no concern shown by either the company or the union, and in reality no one can tell you when or where to have a number 1 or 2!

Big brother is here to stay now, next thing the PDA's will become bodycams :wink:
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Post by POSTMAN »

Shame you can’t get away with it anymore.
What? Pissing in someone's FRONT garden by the FRONT door?
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.