ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail takes man to court over alleged stolen post

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Royal Mail takes man to court over alleged stolen post

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/ ... olen-post/

A man will go on trial over allegations he stole post belonging to the Royal Mail group.

Samson Daramola, 27, of Vicarage Road, Watford, is due to appear at Wood Green Crown Court on December 20.

He pleaded not guilty to four charges, including theft of mail bag and/or postal packets, after appearing at Highbury Magistrates Court in north London on November 19.

It has been alleged Mr Daramola stole an unknown number of postal packets containing bank cards, pin, and financial correspondence between January 16 2018 and October 9 2019 in Hampstead and Croydon.

He is also accused of stealing 17 postal packets in Hampstead on October 10 2019 containing three bank cards, financial correspondence and a cheque book.

Mr Daramola has also been charged twice under the Fraud Act 2006 alleging between November 22 2018 and October 10 2019, in Hampstead and Watford, he used stolen bank cards and financial correspondence to apply for a personal loan, withdraw cash from bank accounts, and pay for goods and services.

It is also alleged on October 10 2019 in Watford, Mr Daramola was in possession of two bank cards, financial correspondence and two phones containing images of bank cards, financial correspondence and financial data, for use in the course of or in connection with a fraud.

Mr Daramola is currently on bail ahead of his appearance at Wood Green Crown Court on December 20.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."