ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Tribute to Ray Mill postman David Greenleaf after fatal crash

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Tribute to Ray Mill postman David Greenleaf after fatal crash

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://www.sloughobserver.co.uk/news/1 ... tal-crash/

A BEREAVED daughter has paid tribute to her 'kind and extremely hard-working' postman father.

Thames Valley Police said David Greenleaf passed away following a tragic crash in Maidenhead on September 22.

Today, his daughter has released a tribute in his memory and honoured his three dedicated decades serving the local community as postman.

She said: "My dad was an extremely kind and gentle man which is what makes this so heart-breaking.

"He was devoted to myself and his two grandchildren. I know we meant so much to him, as he did to us.

"Dad worked extremely hard as a postman for over 30 years and was well known and loved by the community, working in Maidenhead on his round in the Ray Mill area.

"His sporting love was Watford Football Club, having followed them for over 60 years, closely followed by horse racing.

"Family, friends and colleagues will miss him dearly."
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."