ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Mum fuming after Royal Mail postman's sexist warning to her husband

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
clashcityrocker

Re: Mum fuming after Royal Mail postman's sexist warning to her husband

Post by clashcityrocker »

I don't really understand why the postman felt the need to pass any comment at all.
If a postman came to my door with a packet and spoke to my wife like that he would be lucky to leave with both his testicles.

I am a little less extreme but what business is it of the postman to pass comment on how a couple spend their earnings.
Wouldn't it just have been better for him to have kept his gob shut?
Why not phone up Robin Hood

Mr Rush

Post by Mr Rush »

clashcityrocker wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 14:46
I don't really understand why the postman felt the need to pass any comment at all.
Indeed. I wouldn't pass comment on a customer's packet until the customer raises the topic and invites that kind of interaction. Treat every packet like it's Gold Group and simply hand it over.
Any Questions?
Yeah, how do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?
Woody Guthrie

Post by Woody Guthrie »

Some of the guys I work with have no filter and think every dull comment they make is hilarious, even for the hundredth time.

To be fair a lot of them shouldn't really have a customer facing role in any business. Again to be fair a lot of the delivery companies seem to have the same problem but most of them will get shot of these people on the first offence.
Only dead fish follow the current