ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Annual Report and Accounts for the financial year 2020-21

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Annual Report and Accounts for the financial year 2020-21

Post by POSTMAN »

We spoke about our performance for the year on Thursday 20 May, when we issued our full year results.

The Annual Report adds a little more colour, providing an overview of our business, our purpose and values.

It also includes a review of the market environment, key achievements in corporate responsibility, plus some interesting case studies on a range of new initiatives and products and services introduced over the year, such as our trial of barcoded stamps, our parcel pick-up service, Parcel Collect and the launch of our Sunday delivery service...

https://www.royalmailgroup.com/media/11 ... 020-21.pdf
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.

wallan

Re: Annual Report and Accounts for the financial year 2020-21

Post by wallan »

Don,t forget to Vote At The RM AGM