ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Westminster Hall to hold a general debate on the performance of Royal Mail

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Westminster Hall to hold a general debate on the performance of Royal Mail

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://committees.parliament.uk/commit ... oyal-mail/

On Thursday 17th June, MPs will hold a general debate on the performance of Royal Mail in Westminster Hall.

Backbench Business Committee
David Johnston has put forward this debate
Watch the debate live on Parliament TV
A full transcript of the debate which be available three hours after the debate on Commons Hansard.

Backbench Business Committee

The Backbench Business Committee meets weekly on Tuesdays to consider requests for debates from any backbench Members of Parliament on any subject.

The Committee then has to decide how to allocate the limited Parliamentary time it has at its disposal. The Committee's meetings are always conducted in public and can be watched on Parliament TV.

The Backbench Business Committee continues to field applications for debates from MPs. Due to social distancing restrictions currently in place due to coronavirus, the Committee is currently meeting in private to hear applications from Members and will continue to do so until further notice.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Westminster Hall to hold a general debate on the performance of Royal Mail

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."
scoobydo79

Re: Westminster Hall to hold a general debate on the performance of Royal Mail

Post by scoobydo79 »

We got everyone through the pandemic while spineless wonders cowered in their lounges now We can all F off.