ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail Amazon SFP response with collection time offer

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Royal Mail Amazon SFP response with collection time offer

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://tamebay.com/2021/06/royal-mail- ... offer.html

There is little doubt that there is a Royal Mail Amazon SFP (Seller Fulfilled Prime) problem that needed solving, and Royal Mail have responded by offering Amazon merchants later pick up times.

Royal Mail Amazon SFP issues
Currently, most small retailers have a mid afternoon collection from Royal Mail and no collection on weekend days. This creates a problem for SFP sellers due to two new Amazon requirements kicking in on the 30th of June:

Starting June 30, 2021, the order cut-off time for Prime orders will be set to 16:00 (Mon-Fri), which means your daily collection time will need to be 16:30 or after.
You will also be required to fulfil Prime orders on at least one day of the weekend and have a collection on that day.
Royal Mail don’t want to lose your business and so they are offering later collection times and weekend collections to assist Amazon SFP sellers.

Change of Collection Time and Weekend Collection Requests

If you would like to change your collection time for Royal Mail Amazon SFP compliant collections, you need to contact your account Manager or submit a request to Royal Mail. For weekend collections submit an additional request. They do say that they can’t guarantee all requests will be granted, however will do their best to accommodate requests where they can. You need to confirm your collection changes by this coming Friday, the 4th of June 2021, to ensure you are ready for the end of the month.

There may be additional charges for a timed collection and for weekend collections depending on your account status with Royal Mail.

As one of the benefits of having a Royal Mail account, you may qualify for free weekday collections if you spend over £16,500 a year on postage (£60-£70 per working week day).
Screenshot 2021-06-04 083649.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support
Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
"Employers are always seeking more productivity from workers, without considering the human factor, the worker's age, the weather conditions and the intense heat. We need to intervene before it's too late, reducing working hours and the load carried by workers, because it's impossible to sustain the rhythm they're forced to work at for many years."