ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Ring doorbell : Royal Mail postman caught calling house a f***ing s***hole as he delivered letters **Update**

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.

Dorset Plodder

Re: Ring doorbell : Royal Mail postman caught calling house a f***ing s***hole as he delivered letters

Post by Dorset Plodder »

What do you expect from "The Scum" newspaper .... always makes me laugh when they claim to be "The Peoples Newspaper" :left:

looks like the Posties playing to the camera .... if he's already been videoed dissing "The f***ing s**t hole"? :cuppa
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
WalkerX

Re: Ring doorbell : Royal Mail postman caught calling house a f***ing s***hole as he delivered letters

Post by WalkerX »

I`ve found that the Ring Doorbells don`t even alert their dogs. A loud-ish knock on the door always seems to do the trick.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Ring doorbell : Royal Mail postman caught calling house a f***ing s***hole as he delivered letters **Update**

Post by POSTMAN »

Poor bloke's being hounded for nothing.
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Pompey Boy

Re: Ring doorbell : Royal Mail postman caught calling house a f***ing s***hole as he delivered letters **Update**

Post by Pompey Boy »

I think it's a funny old world sometimes isn't it? COVID-19 has meant horrible times in one way or another for so many people. Rightly so NHS staff have been praised for their efforts over the last 12 months. In the meantime the efforts of bus drivers, train drivers, carers, retail staff, delivery drivers etc etc seem to have been overlooked. Then there are posties. At risk in so many ways from COVID-19 over the past year, but so little thanks from the public, who still want to complain about us at every opportunity. A sad reflection of how stupid and selfish people can be :sad: :sad: :sad:
How much worse can it get? A LOT F****** WORSE !!!
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by eastie »

One of my workmates wears earphones and listens to music and when he rings the doorbell he pretends to not hear the person asking "Can you put the parcel over the gate " and puts a docket through the door whilst hearing them swearing in the background KARMA
toonshola

Post by toonshola »

yubin282 wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 16:22
mags999 wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:42
these ring doorbells should be illegal under the privacy act i certainly dont want to be on someones comedy video night effin disgrace :no no
I simply refuse to ring them, never had any complaints....so far.
Same here but some of them sense motion and the twat on the other end starts barking out instructions from nowhere. I’ve now trained myself to give no reaction whatsoever when someone starts talking through one of these, just pretend I’ve never heard them. Absolute pain in the arse they are.
yubin282

Post by yubin282 »

toonshola wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 16:00
yubin282 wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 16:22
mags999 wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:42
these ring doorbells should be illegal under the privacy act i certainly dont want to be on someones comedy video night effin disgrace :no no
I simply refuse to ring them, never had any complaints....so far.
Same here but some of them sense motion and the twat on the other end starts barking out instructions from nowhere. I’ve now trained myself to give no reaction whatsoever when someone starts talking through one of these, just pretend I’ve never heard them. Absolute pain in the arse they are.
Yup, I don't need someone to answer simply to tell me "I'm not in"
Dorset Plodder

Post by Dorset Plodder »

yubin282 wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 18:02
Yup, I don't need someone to answer simply to tell me "I'm not in"
Could be worse. They could leave a note stuck to the door saying, "I'm not in ... please ring this number .... I can be there in 5 mins" :arrrghhh
I don't think so ... Come and Get it! :cuppa
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
Pompey Boy

Post by Pompey Boy »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16412052/ ... -doorbell/

Let's hope that this marks the beginning of the end of the abuse of these devices.
How much worse can it get? A LOT F****** WORSE !!!
WASD
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by WASD »

It's daft how she and The Sun think working for Jaguar LR plays any relevance to anything here.

Swearing on camera is a no no, but don't think he should be crucified for this. It could well be infact, as stated, "shed loads".