ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

No wonder the post is always late! Posties get steamy as shocked onlooker catches them in the act in their Royal Mail van

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR

No wonder the post is always late! Posties get steamy as shocked onlooker catches them in the act in their Royal Mail van

Post by POSTMAN »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l-van.html

Charlene Joyce, 39, filmed the pair at 9am at a carpark in South Benfleet, Essex
Footage shows woman's head leaning down over driver's side of Royal Mail van
She then lifts her head back up in a flourish and gets her hair out of her face

Two Royal Mail workers have been caught seemingly getting steamy in a busy car park at 9am before delivering post as though nothing happened.

Cleaner Charlene Joyce, 39, filmed the pair by an Aldi store in South Benfleet in Essex yesterday.

Shocking footage shows a woman's head leaning down over the driver's side of the van.

She then lifts her head back up in a flourish, revealing her Royal Mail uniform, and gets her hair out of her face.

But the window of the van is so steamed up that not much else can be seen in the footage.

Ms Joyce told The Sun: 'I was on the phone to my sister and I looked across and I could just see a woman's head bobbing up and down...

'They were really going for it. She was very enthusiastic to say the least. Ten minutes afterwards the they were both just delivering parcels like nothing had happened.

'I just hope they anti-bacced before touching everyone's parcels.'

A Royal Mail spokesman said: 'We have seen two videos that appear to show a Royal Mail vehicle parked at an unidentified location.

'These videos were shot in weather conditions that make it impossible to see who is involved or what is happening, or to properly identify the vehicle. Without more information, we are unable to comment further.'
I Wrote
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.

clashcityrocker

Re: No wonder the post is always late! Posties get steamy as shocked onlooker catches them in the act in their Royal Mail van

Post by clashcityrocker »

Meal relief.
A meal for one. Relief for the other.
Why not phone up Robin Hood
Jb1969

Re: No wonder the post is always late! Posties get steamy as shocked onlooker catches them in the act in their Royal Mail van

Post by Jb1969 »

Hope she was getting overtime for that😂
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL

Post by General Mannerheim »

10 minutes for a BJ ??? :chuckle
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
Grinder64

Post by Grinder64 »

Hmm, they may find indeed that 'one swallow does not a summer make' when the inevitable officialdom gets involved... :whistle
It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. Virgil
postieblueshirt

Post by postieblueshirt »

I'd love to be at the meeting when they explain that one :chuckle
Acca Dacca

Post by Acca Dacca »

She clearly dropped her only working pen between the handbrake and the storage compartment guvnor
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
k979aaa

Post by k979aaa »

Luck bugger no chance of my knob being polished GEAR KNOB! :Very Happy
SMS1969

Post by SMS1969 »

They’ll need to give a blow by blow account
pieoftheday

Post by pieoftheday »

Arnt some people weird. " ooh look at that it's disgusting " I know I'll film it and put it online, fxxking wierdo
pieoftheday

Post by pieoftheday »

Arnt some people weird. " ooh look at that it's disgusting " I know I'll film it and put it online, fxxking wierdo
Marshamp11

Post by Marshamp11 »

A serial killer whose name escapes me was once asked about his morals, to which he replied.
"There is nothing wrong with my morals, I know what I did. Its the morals of the people who want to read about all the gory details of what I did you want to worry about"