not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED APR 2019)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

Staged warning & national agreement

07 Oct 2020, 14:37

Hi folks, looking to see if anyone has a copy/link for anything official which relates to not being given a staged warning if you have been off sick getting an operation, (an op which enabled you to return to worm afterwards) ? ? I’ve been informed that I shouldn’t be getting one as my back operation was to get me back to work, which I now am (well phased return at the moment). Have a formal meeting for my warning and hoped I could get some help :pray

11 Oct 2020, 17:45

There is no such agreement, it's down to the rep to explain that you had an operation to help you return to work ect.

11 Oct 2020, 18:22

rosscos98 wrote:Hi folks, looking to see if anyone has a copy/link for anything official which relates to not being given a staged warning if you have been off sick getting an operation, (an op which enabled you to return to worm afterwards) ? ? I’ve been informed that I shouldn’t be getting one as my back operation was to get me back to work, which I now am (well phased return at the moment). Have a formal meeting for my warning and hoped I could get some help :pray

Was the back injury/problem incurred at work or as a result of work? Take your union rep in with you and state why and how you came to need the operation.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1