not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

bringing stuff back

18 Jun 2020, 21:42

how are postmen doing their walk, is their anyone not having to approach line manager and just walking out taking packets bit of mail and coming back, i feel like doing that why should we have to speak to them , is thier anything they can do, if u clear essential tracks work ur hours and come back with what u can't deliver, its not exactly normal times, dont feel i should still need to approach line manager everyday to discuss the same pish

bringing stuff back

19 Jun 2020, 05:13

In my office we decide what we’re taking out . Obviously tracked and specials have priority , and if we still can’t finish on time bring loops back . No interaction with manager’s whatsoever. Not sure what there paid for .

bringing stuff back

20 Jun 2020, 16:35

I know it’s dumb really, why we have to have that conversation every morning (usually involving some form of b&h) when they know it’s busy, and if they want to check if we’re taking the piss why don’t they have a look at the pda actuals?

bringing stuff back

20 Jun 2020, 19:07

General consensus is that parcels take priority over letters but let manager know before hand .

bringing stuff back

20 Jun 2020, 19:17

Jpro747 wrote:I know it’s dumb really, why we have to have that conversation every morning (usually involving some form of b&h) when they know it’s busy, and if they want to check if we’re taking the piss why don’t they have a look at the pda actuals?

Because they don't want to be proved wrong and find it easier to apply psychological pressure to get mail cleared.........

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1