not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE

callers office

24 Mar 2020, 17:19

Should the callers office be closed people are only allowed out for essential business is picking a parcel up classed as essential business the callers office is right in the line of fire

callers office

24 Mar 2020, 17:42

I agree.
The traffic through our CSP has been halved over the last few days.
Only opening for a few hours each day would be sensible. A few people might want to pick up a packet during their daily exercise. Most have opted for redeliveries.
And a sign on the door saying "One at a Time" wouldn't hurt.

callers office

24 Mar 2020, 20:21

Open - for all the people who are still out at work all day like us. How else are all the millions of people who aren't stuck in at home supposed to get their stuff?

callers office

24 Mar 2020, 20:33

nuisance wrote:Open - for all the people who are still out at work all day like us. How else are all the millions of people who aren't stuck in at home supposed to get their stuff?

If we are open for the people who are out at work all day we only need to be open 7-9 am and 5-7pm.
They can request redeliveries and delivery to another address.

At a busy time we will have 2000 items in the CSP. We currently have about 600.
On a busy day we will serve 3-400 people. On Monday we served about 80,

callers office

26 Mar 2020, 20:32

So listening to the news today, this Govnt. will finally make it illegal to make unnessacary journeys, so my question is will RM be complicit in encouraging people to travel to pick up non essential parcels/packets. Especially when RM can get said packets/ parcels rediliveried, and if adhered to the said customers should be in. Are RM breaking the law in this case.

callers office

26 Mar 2020, 20:43

No gear,I am using own mask, own non breakable gloves. I feels like I am asked to go to war but buy my own bullitts !

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1