not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Sick pay accrual

10 Feb 2020, 21:07

Hi, how does RM calculate accrual back to full sick pay once a staff member has been absent for six months or more? Once they are back to full duty. I know it is one years full sick pay over a four year period.
Thanks

Sick pay accrual

11 Feb 2020, 08:25

Moocher2 wrote:Hi, how does RM calculate accrual back to full sick pay once a staff member has been absent for six months or more? Once they are back to full duty. I know it is one years full sick pay over a four year period.
Thanks

No. It is six months full pay and six months half pay over four years. So once you have had six months full pay you won't get it again for four years.

Sick pay accrual

11 Feb 2020, 16:53

no, if you've had full sick pay for 6 months and then go back to work, you start accruing your ''sick legacy'' back up again. then say you had been back for 2 years and went sick again you would get full sick pay for 3 months.

Sick pay accrual

11 Feb 2020, 19:15

If someone is sick for that amount of time they have either been unlucky or are effectively unemployable.

Sick pay accrual

11 Feb 2020, 19:45

I had 2 knee replacements over a 13 month period. if I had not had them done then I most certainly would have been unemployable. grade 4 arthritis is unbearable pain and has to be addressed. I was only 51 at the first op, so IHR was not an option for me.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1