not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Moved to another office?

31 Dec 2019, 15:07

I know some of the new starts can be moved to other offices for the day, but does this apply to all staff? If you are a long term duty holder could you still be moved to another office. Does this come under reasonable request or could you refuse?

Moved to another office?

31 Dec 2019, 15:17

Anyone can be asked. Just make it as unworthwhile for them as poss. You turn up at your own office at your start time, and ask to be taken to the other office (My car? No sorry I ain't got business insurance, besides the wife uses it to get to work) When at other office advise them you'll need to be finished on your time so you'll need taking back at your finish time minus any breaks minus travelling time.
Amy bullshIT about this, get your rep involved. You could tell the screws and rep in advance that this is what you'll be doing and watch the fireworks, then they'll ask someone else.

Moved to another office?

01 Jan 2020, 23:54

It tends to be the newest posties that are not usually signed to a walk that can get sent to another office. If those being sent kick up enough it can be moved to a rota so everyone gets the same. As the previous reply says you can't say no but you can & should make this activity as difficult for RM to achieve as possible.

Moved to another office?

09 Jan 2020, 08:28

Hi, I’d there any official communication/advise on this, I have been asked to go to a different office which is 40mins away, so I will need to leave that office at 2pm to be back for my normal finish time. So I want an official document to show the manager if he kicks up a stink.

Moved to another office?

09 Jan 2020, 10:02

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=12462

CWU AND ROYAL MAIL PAY AND MODERNISATION
AGREEMENT - APRIL 2007/2009

Working in nearby offices – Areas will identify and agree with the CWU
locally a approach (which could include the use of volunteers and
reserves) to working in nearby offices within employees’ contracted
hours which will include travel times and appropriate travel and
subsistence arrangements.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1