not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CORONAVIRUS FORUM... HERE



Christmas stamps.

12 Nov 2019, 17:13

Fifty first class stamps. And a nice Christmas card with heartfelt wishes from Rico and his mates :Very Happy

FWIW I give most of mine to charity.

Christmas stamps.

12 Nov 2019, 17:22

:whistle You get 1 stamp for each year you have worked for Royal Mail, pro rata of course for part time so only half a stamp :whistle

Christmas stamps.

13 Nov 2019, 18:09

Bet the old boys will be happy now? No threat to their Christmas "bleddy" stamps :arrrghhh

Christmas stamps.

13 Nov 2019, 21:54

norris9 wrote:How many stamps do we get and are they 1st or 2nd class?


50 1st Class stamps for employees.

Christmas stamps.

15 Nov 2019, 14:51

mr hil. wrote::whistle You get 1 stamp for each year you have worked for Royal Mail, pro rata of course for part time so only half a stamp :whistle


Hahaha, brilliant. They would do it if they thought they would get away with it, lol. :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy

Christmas stamps.

21 Nov 2019, 07:40

norris9 wrote:How many stamps do we get and are they 1st or 2nd class?

This year 1 and 2nd.

Christmas stamps.

22 Nov 2019, 17:46

ted_e_bear wrote:
norris9 wrote:How many stamps do we get and are they 1st or 2nd class?

This year 1 and 2nd.

Have you had yours?

Christmas stamps.

22 Nov 2019, 18:02

nope

Christmas stamps.

23 Nov 2019, 14:32

Its started :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh “Anyone had their stamps yet?” :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

Christmas stamps.

24 Nov 2019, 20:28

It doesn't look like we're getting them this year

Christmas stamps.

24 Nov 2019, 20:29

Dindin wrote:It doesn't look like we're getting them this year

Why??

Christmas stamps.

24 Nov 2019, 20:53

aiden01 wrote:
Dindin wrote:It doesn't look like we're getting them this year

Why??

They're a bit late what do you think Aiden ?

Christmas stamps.

24 Nov 2019, 23:07

Dindin wrote:
aiden01 wrote:
Dindin wrote:It doesn't look like we're getting them this year

Why??

They're a bit late what do you think Aiden ?

Think it was late nov early dec last year.

Christmas stamps.

07 Dec 2019, 19:31

1984 wrote:Are we allowed to sell them on ebay?

There will be a major announcement on the site and a mass email to the registered email address that we have for you when we know.

Christmas stamps.

07 Dec 2019, 20:18

HATYFA wrote:
1984 wrote:Are we allowed to sell them on ebay?

There will be a major announcement on the site and a mass email to the registered email address that we have for you when we know.

Why are you coping postman's reply?

Christmas stamps.

08 Dec 2019, 18:21

Dindin wrote:
HATYFA wrote:
1984 wrote:Are we allowed to sell them on ebay?

There will be a major announcement on the site and a mass email to the registered email address that we have for you when we know.

Why are you coping postman's reply?


Because they joined yesterday and it's their 1s post - troll.......

In answer to the question - I would imagine RM and/or HMRC might be interested if you were to sell them on ebay - potentially traceable for
a start - you'd be better off donating them to your family and friends or to a charity, no doubt some people manage to ebay them:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1st-class-st ... Sw5nBd5oYJ

but don't give management an excuse.........

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 2   1, 2