not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : BALLOT RESULT : 97.1% YES 75.9% TURNOUT... HERE

Operation

30 Oct 2019, 20:07

I have been off recently with a back issue. I received a stage 1. After a recent consultation and scans etc I have been given a date for an operation, this will cause me to be off work again for approx 6-8 weeks possibly longer. I was off only 8 weeks ago, Is there an exception to the disciplinary rules for such things as operations?.. I realise of course IF not it will only trigger a stage 2 but OBVIOUSLY it's not what I want.

My manager HATES me with a passion. So no sympathy there!

Operation

31 Oct 2019, 18:05

Jmdnnlln wrote:I have been off recently with a back issue. I received a stage 1. After a recent consultation and scans etc I have been given a date for an operation, this will cause me to be off work again for approx 6-8 weeks possibly longer. I was off only 8 weeks ago, Is there an exception to the disciplinary rules for such things as operations?.. I realise of course IF not it will only trigger a stage 2 but OBVIOUSLY it's not what I want.

My manager HATES me with a passion. So no sympathy there!

Yes they are as they are a linked absence. Don’t worry about anything, have your operation, take your time to recover and hopefully return to work.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1