not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : BALLOT RESULT : 97.1% YES 75.9% TURNOUT... HERE

Bootle DO

02 Oct 2019, 17:46

What’s happening at Bootle?

Bootle DO

02 Oct 2019, 20:00

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li ... t-17019650

Bootle DO

03 Oct 2019, 17:26

If any of us made racist comments we would be looking at conduct

Bootle DO

08 Oct 2019, 18:26

Any update?

Bootle DO

08 Oct 2019, 20:45

terry2972 wrote:Any update?

todays service update

Tuesday 8 October 2019
Normal deliveries and collections should take place in almost all parts of the UK. Please see details below for disruption to services in parts of North West England.

General Overview

Services in Bootle and Seaforth (L20, L21, L30)
We're sorry to advise the unballoted industrial action, which began on Wednesday at our Bootle and Seaforth Delivery Office, is continuing today. We'll again be attempting to deliver as many Special Delivery and Tracked items as possible. However, the delivery of ordinary mail is likely to be affected and delivery times may differ to normal. The Customer Service Point remains open for the collection of items for which we've left a 'Something for you' or 'Fee to Pay' card, but may close at 2.30pm today due to lack of available cover.

We will be delivering in all postcode areas; however mail volumes may be lighter than normal. Collections will continue to be made from businesses in the area.

Please check this page regularly for further updates as more information becomes available.

We're very sorry for the ongoing inconvenience caused by this action being taken by members of the Communication Workers Union (CWU). We're working hard to resolve this local dispute, and to return services in the above postcode areas to normal as quickly as possible.

Bootle DO

10 Oct 2019, 15:38

To all the posties who went out on strike, I hope you receive strike money from the union. If not why? I wish the union would help us in delivery which is a toxic environment

Bootle DO

10 Oct 2019, 16:14

Chris19 wrote:To all the posties who went out on strike, I hope you receive strike money from the union. If not why? I wish the union would help us in delivery which is a toxic environment

1. No one receives strike money from the Union and never have in any dispute I have been involved in. The leaders of the Union donate their pay for the day to the hardship fund, which any member can apply to.

2. It was an unofficial strike so therefore it was not endorsed by the Union and officially they could not help as it would be breaking the law.

3. Bootle is a Delivery Unit, and they went on strike because of the "toxic" environment.

Bootle DO

11 Oct 2019, 00:15

I hope they apply to the hardship fund. I know it's a delivery office. I work in a delivery office and I wish the union would provide more help to provide a better working environment.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1