not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT CWU : We have announced an industrial action ballot timetable in Royal Mail group - ballot papers will be dispatched on 24th September if no agreement is reached before then. HERE

Leaving RM and notice period

08 Sep 2019, 01:52

Is there anyone know how long is the notice period for 10 years service RM staff starting as FT and now is a PT ? I am paid weekly

08 Sep 2019, 02:19

Do you have your contract at hand it will say it in writing if not some say a week others a month but no more!

08 Sep 2019, 20:36

I’ve been with the company for 8.5 years so I think you’ll be the same which is 1 week notice. It changed about 5 years ago I think to 1 months notice but definitely after you started.

08 Sep 2019, 21:51

Think they changed it to a month couple year ago but for everyone else it's a week. But let's be honest, if I was leaving my notice would depend on my holiday situation. If I was up to date then a week is all they'd get.

09 Sep 2019, 07:11

joewyan wrote:I’ve been with the company for 8.5 years so I think you’ll be the same which is 1 week notice. It changed about 5 years ago I think to 1 months notice but definitely after you started.

Many thanks for help

09 Sep 2019, 07:11

Newbie001 wrote:Think they changed it to a month couple year ago but for everyone else it's a week. But let's be honest, if I was leaving my notice would depend on my holiday situation. If I was up to date then a week is all they'd get.

Many thanks

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1