not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT CWU : We have announced an industrial action ballot timetable in Royal Mail group - ballot papers will be dispatched on 24th September if no agreement is reached before then. HERE

The national dispute with Royal Mail Group

08 Sep 2019, 01:35

Well we can argue the title of this post but here is the forum to post our likes and disagreement of the actions or inaction or tactics of the RM group and it's supporters if any.
Anyway here is the deal in a sentence Moya Greene left the company after the four pillars agreement and Sue Whalley was sacked soon after just as some unknown entity took over the whole of RM Group he made a trading announcement in the days leading up to our tax free share cash in and bought them by the millions his success is down to the detriment of us all and the culture of the company. We need to ensure that the rights of all are protected and not just the few at the top we need an agreement for all and may I add this is the least we can get no more non payed overtime bullying to get the job done we need a unity of all. Anyway the CEO has earned his pay of the backs of people who are not allowed union representation their conditions of employment will shock even the most non union people and this is going on in Germany and all of Europe. This guy set up a business based upon self employed van drivers this is what he wants us all to be, But think for one moment you will pay his fees of £200 a day for covering your absence or holidays whilst he sits in his chair and laughs at us all!

08 Sep 2019, 17:12

Yes one horrible man who hates unions.lets fight him otherwise we will lose everything our union has fought for

08 Sep 2019, 18:29

Mike1259 wrote:Yes one horrible man who hates unions.lets fight him otherwise we will lose everything our union has fought for

I agree with you we need too fight for our rights because he and his ilk will take us all to the cleaners loosing one or two days pay to kick this guys arse is worth every penny in my book!

08 Sep 2019, 22:33

Wednesday to Wednesday . no messing about . lets sort it steaight away .....

08 Sep 2019, 22:36

princess wrote:Wednesday to Wednesday . no messing about . lets sort it steaight away .....

So you are well prepared for a week on strike???

08 Sep 2019, 22:39

last time we cocked up big time . one day is useless . Wednesday to Wednesday at least paid 2 half weeks . see what effect that has October November and december

08 Sep 2019, 22:43

princess wrote:last time we cocked up big time . one day is useless . Wednesday to Wednesday at least paid 2 half weeks . see what effect that has October November and december

What last time??

08 Sep 2019, 22:45

in a word YES it cant go on like this . all over the country is discontent . its the worst its ever been . its our only option . stand together or let it all collapse round our ears..... what last time...... when union got legalities wrong and let them off the hook .. remember...

08 Sep 2019, 22:45

princess wrote:last time we cocked up big time . one day is useless . Wednesday to Wednesday at least paid 2 half weeks . see what effect that has October November and december

When was last time we had offical industrial action.

08 Sep 2019, 22:47

oh I see . bet your not delivery staff are you ,,,,,

08 Sep 2019, 22:47

princess wrote:in a word YES it cant go on like this . all over the country is discontent . its the worst its ever been . its our only option . stand together or let it all collapse round our ears..... what last time...... when union got legalities wrong and let them off the hook .. remember...

Yeah an out of that came 4 pillars agreement ( deal of century) that has lasted 18 months

08 Sep 2019, 22:48

typical mail centre . balls to everyone else ..

08 Sep 2019, 22:50

princess wrote:oh I see . bet your not delivery staff are you ,,,,,

Why does it matter im a postie never crossed a picket line work in a mc been on strike in 2006 for 2 weeks never broke me so whats the difference in delivery a strike is a strike

08 Sep 2019, 22:53

princess wrote:typical mail centre . balls to everyone else ..

Please remember when a ballot is called delivery out number mcs by 3 to 1 so if anything is voted in or out del always have the upperhand

08 Sep 2019, 22:54

I take it back and applaud you for that. we need to this timeor it will all go to pot . apologies for mistake.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2