not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

What is the union income benefit for

04 Aug 2019, 16:49

What benefits does my husband receive by paying this each month please

04 Aug 2019, 20:23

When the Dom and his cronies decide to harass and bully your husband you will be glad to have the unions help. Who do you think negotiates pay rises and your sickness benefits. Your pay and other benefits have been hard fought for by the union. The union does a lot more than most postie's realize. Lots on this forum slag the union off , I disagree they have done more for me and colleagues . My advice is to pay your dues , some day you will need your union . If there was no union you would be on minimum wage , zero hour contracts, no sick pay , no holiday pay etc.

04 Aug 2019, 22:14

hothothot wrote:When the Dom and his cronies decide to harass and bully your husband you will be glad to have the unions help. Who do you think negotiates pay rises and your sickness benefits. Your pay and other benefits have been hard fought for by the union. The union does a lot more than most postie's realize. Lots on this forum slag the union off , I disagree they have done more for me and colleagues . My advice is to pay your dues , some day you will need your union . If there was no union you would be on minimum wage , zero hour contracts, no sick pay , no holiday pay etc.

she was only asking. i.e free legal advice. Don't think she was criticising the union

05 Aug 2019, 10:26

Kittybum2004 wrote:What benefits does my husband receive by paying this each month please

https://www.cwu.org/my-union/member-benefits/

But the most useful ones are. in my opinion.

Free legal advice
Free employment advice.
Death in Service Benefits.
Free claims for accidents at work.

05 Aug 2019, 13:44

Is union income benefit different to just paying your union subs?
Income benefit suggests it is some sort of insurance?

05 Aug 2019, 19:48

hero22 wrote:
hothothot wrote:When the Dom and his cronies decide to harass and bully your husband you will be glad to have the unions help. Who do you think negotiates pay rises and your sickness benefits. Your pay and other benefits have been hard fought for by the union. The union does a lot more than most postie's realize. Lots on this forum slag the union off , I disagree they have done more for me and colleagues . My advice is to pay your dues , some day you will need your union . If there was no union you would be on minimum wage , zero hour contracts, no sick pay , no holiday pay etc.

she was only asking. i.e free legal advice. Don't think she was criticising the union

Looks to me like she was ready to cut the payments, too much fee :Very Happy

06 Aug 2019, 11:39

It could be one of the Accident Protection Plans from https://www.unioninsurance.co.uk/cwu

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1