not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Important update from DGSP Terry Pullinger on the defence of our FourPillars agreement 4 June 2019

04 Jun 2019, 17:57

Important update from DGSP Terry Pullinger on the defence of our FourPillars agreement 4 June 2019

04 Jun 2019, 18:55

its a bit difference to rico backs statement from last weeks wtll , and I think some doms having already started to plan how many deliverys will be going out the office and how many bodys will be going as well . :evil/mad

04 Jun 2019, 22:29

worktotime wrote:its a bit difference to rico backs statement from last weeks wtll , and I think some doms having already started to plan how many deliverys will be going out the office and how many bodys will be going as well . :evil/mad

Don't necessarily assume that all DOMs are in favour of the proposal on Tracked items & large parcels. They also realise this will also result in vastly increased numbers of DOs being amalgamated into other nearby sites and that their jobs may be surplus to requirements as well.

08 Jun 2019, 00:06

Is anybody actually interested in what this man has to say anymore?

08 Jun 2019, 10:03

Yes, i am. You're pointing the finger at the wrong side here surely with the new heirarchy looking to veer away from the 4Ps agreement, negotiated and concluded in good faith on both sides?

10 Jun 2019, 15:04

Where are these new parcel hubs likely to be situated?

10 Jun 2019, 17:08

Atherstone (midlands), Warrington (North West) & South (probably South East) were mentioned as likely locations at our WTLL last week.

or to quote Martin Walsh in a post Feb 21st;
"They want to automate the larger parcels in 3 RDC/parcel centres. One will be Warrington , one either NDC or Atherstone and one in the South."

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1