not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

An update concerning the current issues with Royal Mail and an update on the PEC Emergency motion to Conference.

09 May 2019, 18:18

An update concerning the current issues with Royal Mail and an update on the PEC Emergency motion to Conference.

09 May 2019, 18:31

striiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????????

09 May 2019, 18:47

I think all these early starters , runners and all those work for free need to give there head a bang and realise what the CWU are actually fighting for and need to support the them and do the job right and show the company what the job and offices are really like .

09 May 2019, 19:09

so just to get this right..

Too make us more efficient and environmentally friendly i have to deliver the letters and small chinense packets to mrs goggins at tree top farm at 10am, then my colleague in a LAT office has to deliver her running shoes to her in another van at 3pm?
That correct and going to save the business loads of money?

So were going to have the same amount of staff just redeployed and delivering to the roughly the same address at different times of day a bit like a second delivery?
Even if you work in a LAT office you might find that your doing the Lat duties on OT so you really would go to the same addresses twice in one day in the same bloody van?

12 May 2019, 01:13

Is this Martin Walsh guy running to take over from Terry?

12 May 2019, 17:00

Celgar wrote:Is this Martin Walsh guy running to take over from Terry?

That would be brilliant.
Martin taking over from Terry with Dingo as his deputy?

13 May 2019, 10:27

This is a Spartacus moment I am Dingo

13 May 2019, 12:58

Martin Walsh wrote:This is a Spartacus moment I am Dingo

and your wife ? :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

13 May 2019, 16:04

I would never have guessed.
You haven't denied that your ambition is to depose Terry?

13 May 2019, 16:05

If you're dingo I'm fishtank.

13 May 2019, 16:22

Woody Guthrie wrote:

If you're dingo I'm fishtank.

So many split personalities?
Why?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1