not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ihr clarification

17 Apr 2019, 14:48

got a female coworker who has been refered for ihr,

shes approached me as shes confused

on her paper work.

she has a lump sum, pilon , but no anual leave calculation.

she is owed 3 weeks 2days for last year as she has been off from august however she was in the scheme that took money out of her wages to have a full 6 weeks per year if that makes a difference and those deductions have been taken while on sick leave.

and any anual leave she has earned this year.

does she loose all her anual leave entitlement even the weeks she has paid for?

also in the letter she can appeal the ihr and aim for ill health with income benefit (10 years or more if doctor deems she cant do the job for that period of time or until 65 birthday)....

is there any documentation on the above as all the ihr documents online i have found do not address her anual leave issues and not one mention ill health with income benefit.

ihr clarification

19 Apr 2019, 11:37

anyone with acess to psp can download and upload here the newest documents re ihr?

ihr clarification

19 Apr 2019, 16:09

I finished up three weeks ago on ihr,on final payslip there is a payment for Pay in lieu of annual leave ,so i would beleve your due it, at final meeting to sign off on everying they gave me figures on lump sum pilon and annual, good luck

ihr clarification

19 Apr 2019, 16:24

rhia wrote:I finished up three weeks ago on ihr,on final payslip there is a payment for Pay in lieu of annual leave ,so i would beleve your due it, at final meeting to sign off on everying they gave me figures on lump sum pilon and annual, good luck

aha hers states pilon and lumpsum only no anual leave maybe its best sge contacts hr, thank you for the response.

did you get paid your final wage before you last day of service or the week after just trying to establish her time scale?

thanks

ihr clarification

19 Apr 2019, 17:50

In my case once i excepted ihr had interview friday ,saturday last day of work money in bank followind week , if she accepts ihr at final interview i think holiday pay will be finalised to last week of work

ihr clarification

19 Apr 2019, 19:16

rhia wrote:In my case once i excepted ihr had interview friday ,saturday last day of work money in bank followind week , if she accepts ihr at final interview i think holiday pay will be finalised to last week of work

ok great thank you very much.

thanks for taking the time to write back.

ihr clarification

19 Apr 2019, 21:58

Your welcome, sorry cant help with the other issues

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1