not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Holiday notice.

07 Feb 2019, 11:29

Have reguested 3 seperate days leave from my hols. This is after April 2019. I have been informed that as the manning levels are not done i can will have to wait for a yes orno.I have already been given my allicated 3 weeks by royail mail for 2019/20. im trying to plan for somebidys wedding,that is why i need to know.Im not the onky one in office in this situation as there are a folder full of hol reguests.So i really need to know is how long we have to wait.Union rep useless.

Holiday notice.

07 Feb 2019, 18:34

In our place we find out the Saturday before when Rota goes up, no matter how far in advance you may have requested a holiday. It’s an unbelievable company when it comes to holidays and impossible to plan anything.
In most cases holiday requests for single days and upwards are rejected anyway meaning we are forced to carry leave over year after year.

Holiday notice.

07 Feb 2019, 19:16

wazer wrote:I have already been given my allicated 3 weeks by royail mail for 2019/20. .

What the hell is going on in Some offices? Three weeks? All of your leave should be allocated and a leave card given to you before November.

Get your area rep onto it. Don't bother with your unit rep if you have one because he's not doing his job.

Holiday notice.

07 Feb 2019, 19:34

My leave was given before November.This is days i have over/bank hols etc.I trying to find out if theres any policy on how long u have to wait for reply after putting in reguests.

Holiday notice.

10 Feb 2019, 19:11

Why say three weeks is allocated if all your leave is allocated for 2019-20?

Holiday notice.

12 Feb 2019, 16:57

If you want to guarantee a day off you need to book the whole week as part of your leave otherwise you can request the day as your rest day or a random day off but that’s not guaranteed and can be changed if someone goes sick. But sounds like you’ve still got a week to pick if you’ve only picked 3 plus you can always buy extra weeks if you get in before the end of February.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1