not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Spare being moved to another office for a week

10 Jan 2019, 11:32

I drive , but IV been told that if I'm being moved to another office that transport needs to be arranged ? My boss just told me well you are insured on your own car and you will be there all week so you can drive there can't you. I don't like going to other offices and I'm certain that not being insured to travel to other offices as a spare that transport needs to be arranged to be back on my time at my office

10 Jan 2019, 11:39

Your correct you start at your office then they have to provide you transport to get to the other office.

10 Jan 2019, 11:42

He's telling me that's not the case because he's putting me there all next week and that means because I know I'm there from Monday that I have to travel in my own car

10 Jan 2019, 11:55

Well as others will tell you on here he’s wrong and just trying it on. Speak to your rep I’m sure he will advise you correctly.

10 Jan 2019, 12:17

10 Jan 2019, 12:25

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=12462

CWU AND ROYAL MAIL PAY AND MODERNISATION
AGREEMENT - APRIL 2007/2009

Working in nearby offices – Areas will identify and agree with the CWU
locally an approach (which could include the use of volunteers and
reserves) to working in nearby offices within employees’ contracted
hours which will include travel times and appropriate travel and
subsistence arrangements.

10 Jan 2019, 13:29

You don't have to drive your car anywhere if you don't want to. See this is the problem. If the DOMS were half decent and treated staff properly, then on the whole most posture wouldn't mind giving another office a dig out when needed. When will they ever learn and senior management must be thick as s**t also. WTF am I saying, RM only had a handful of decent managers out of thousands.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1