not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

reduction in pay

09 Jan 2019, 07:07

At Parcelforce,we have been informed that due to the reduction in the working week,,even though we have not lost an hours pay a week,the management have informed us that we will be deducted an hours pay from our weeks holiday pay,,can the union confirm this is within the agreed framework please.?

reduction in pay

09 Jan 2019, 12:04

I believe that’s illegal?

reduction in pay

09 Jan 2019, 14:13

Its complicated but as I understand if along with Royal Mail Parcel Force got a 1 hours reduction in the working week, but also a pay rise.

On working week this has the effect of working fewer hours for the same pay. (38 hours work @ the 39+pay rise rate)

On leave weeks it means you get paid for fewer hours but at a higher rate. Basically ending up being paid the same.

So yes they can reduce the number of hours you are paid for holidays because the number of contract hours has been reduced.

reduction in pay

09 Jan 2019, 17:00

I applied to be paid for time owed me over Christmas instead of lieu days, told last week I wouldn't be paid as unit at not made enough money,told i could pick any day I liked and take as lieu day instead.

reduction in pay

12 Jan 2019, 22:35

stodgy88 wrote:I applied to be paid for time owed me over Christmas instead of lieu days, told last week I wouldn't be paid as unit at not made enough money,told i could pick any day I liked and take as lieu day instead.

Saturday Monday or Friday if you don't work weekends If you work in royal mail you can have any day beginning in T but Thursday oh how wonderful they are! NOT

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1