not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Holidays

04 Dec 2018, 21:37

This year the holiday allocation for the November leave was reduced by one person,next November the last week has been totally blanked out,can the Manager do this?Fair enough no time off in December but can he now move it to include the last week of November?No union rep in our office to ask so thought i'd try on here,cheers.

Holidays

06 Dec 2018, 21:09

Never heard of not being able to take annual leave at the end of November ! There are not many free weeks in the year as it is in our office with the new holiday Rota going around soon for next year !

Holidays

06 Dec 2018, 21:26

Southern_Postie wrote:This year the holiday allocation for the November leave was reduced by one person,next November the last week has been totally blanked out,can the Manager do this?Fair enough no time off in December but can he now move it to include the last week of November?No union rep in our office to ask so thought i'd try on here,cheers.

In my DO, no Annual Leave was allowed this year during the 4 weeks before Christmas, i.e. weeks commencing 26 November, 3 December, 10 December and 17 December.

Holidays

07 Dec 2018, 16:53

Our rep agreed to block off 5 weeks next Christmas, is he not supposed to ask us first?

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1