not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Leaving Union

04 Dec 2018, 19:27

I was wondering why my local rep and sub rep only care about themselves ? In the past 3 weeks 4 out of 22 union members have left our office due to our rep and sub rep. Now I have heard higher up reps are slagging off and ‘stitching’ up members to cover up for the local reps.
Myself and all the other memebers in our office want to leave as we are not being supported by our ‘union’.

Can we go above our ‘area’ reps ? Is so who do we contact ?

As a member for over 20 years I’m shocked I’m putting this but something has to be done !!!!

Leaving Union

04 Dec 2018, 19:46

Phone HR and they’ll stop payments

Leaving Union

04 Dec 2018, 21:09

Worcslfc1980 wrote:I was wondering why my local rep and sub rep only care about themselves ? In the past 3 weeks 4 out of 22 union members have left our office due to our rep and sub rep. Now I have heard higher up reps are slagging off and ‘stitching’ up members to cover up for the local reps.
Myself and all the other memebers in our office want to leave as we are not being supported by our ‘union’.

Can we go above our ‘area’ reps ? Is so who do we contact ?

As a member for over 20 years I’m shocked I’m putting this but something has to be done !!!!

If you're not happy then write to headquarters in London, if enough of you do it then alarm bells will start to ring.

Leaving Union

04 Dec 2018, 23:59

Leaving the Union is not the answer !
Reps can be replaced, never underestimate the benefits of being a union member - ever !!

Leaving Union

05 Dec 2018, 05:55

tommyrep wrote:Leaving the Union is not the answer !
Reps can be replaced, never underestimate the benefits of being a union member - ever !!

well said mate

Leaving Union

05 Dec 2018, 14:51

Rules wot we wrote:

Just because someone has a different viewpoint or political position to you, it does not mean that they are a 'Manager' or a 'Union fanatic', any posts making such assumptions or generalisations will be pulled or amended and the poster warned. This also applies to posts that are not aimed at individuals but at groups.

Leaving Union

05 Dec 2018, 19:34

Everyone there must be happy with the rep and sub-rep otherwise someone would have put their name forward to become the new rep

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1