not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Smaller offices

04 Dec 2018, 17:41

I work in a small do, and if all royal mail staff are treated equal why do we not have the things big offices have e.g.. dryers for kit, vending machines, hot water, cold water dispensers etc. I'm sure all staff in smaller offices are disadvantaged at what point is an office not fit for purpose?

Smaller offices

04 Dec 2018, 20:26

I work in an office with over 100 people. No vending machine, paper towels are no longer being brought in but we have to use a hand dryer from the 70s, heating system rarely works and if u get in to one of the three toilets early it won’t be covered in piss !! Lol. Ur not alone

Smaller offices

04 Dec 2018, 21:17

Take pictures and post, anon, to MPs ect. Anything to try and bump up the share price. Don't spend money on docket, elastic bands but when you have to start wiping your are with the door to doors, then maybe it's not so bad, lol. :thumbup

Smaller offices

05 Dec 2018, 06:01

hero22 wrote:I work in an office with over 100 people. No vending machine, paper towels are no longer being brought in but we have to use a hand dryer from the 70s, heating system rarely works and if u get in to one of the three toilets early it won’t be covered in piss !! Lol. Ur not alone

Why are you letting it go on ? Check out the employers responsibilities under section 2 of the health and safety at work act 1974 or the eu workplace welfare regulations, jeeez

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1