not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 10:29

I had annual leave last week but fell ill this week but hoping to go back on Friday as I understand I need to do 2 weeks for Xmas bonus so would I still get the bonus if I go back this Friday as it will be exactly 2 weeks I would of done on the day we are paid it?

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 12:36

j1mmyc wrote:I had annual leave last week but fell ill this week but hoping to go back on Friday as I understand I need to do 2 weeks for Xmas bonus so would I still get the bonus if I go back this Friday as it will be exactly 2 weeks I would of done on the day we are paid it?

Only when your pay is reduced for any reason, is the Christmas Bonus affected. So if you are being paid you will get it.

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 14:13

I’m 32/5 hour contract had my rotation week off last week now for the next 3 weeks I’m full-time what bonus will I likely receive thanks in advance

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 15:53

Smith1212 wrote:I’m 32/5 hour contract had my rotation week off last week now for the next 3 weeks I’m full-time what bonus will I likely receive thanks in advance

32.5 of 38 of £200

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 16:02

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Smith1212 wrote:I’m 32/5 hour contract had my rotation week off last week now for the next 3 weeks I’m full-time what bonus will I likely receive thanks in advance

32.5 of 38 of £200

I don't think that is right.
Assuming he hasn't had his contracted hours increased it would be 32.5 of 38 of £100 of the xmas bonus.
And possibly 75% of the £100 incentive underpin payment plus 25% of the 32.5/38 of £100 - (if the 4 week criteria applies to that, though some of that will be paid in January)

I don't think the incentive payment is pro rated to contracted hours like the xmas bonus?

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 16:27

Well I’m not non the wiser lol wish I could just get a straight answer at the office but standard it’s never easy,please if someone knows for sure be a great help

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 17:34

4 Christmas Pay Supplement

The Christmas pay supplement of £100 for full time OPG and OSGs (pro-rated for part timers) will be paid on Friday, 22nd December. The eligibility criteria for the Christmas supplement payment will be the same as last year, based on the four December weeks (commencing Monday, 27th November). In the unlikely event of any Industrial Action the abatement criteria will be drawn from the PBS agreement.

The separate payment of £100 (pro rata for PT employees) agreed in the National Joint Statement – New Incentive Arrangements June 2012 will also be paid on Friday, 22nd December.

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 18:11

rehabron wrote:4 Christmas Pay Supplement

The Christmas pay supplement of £100 for full time OPG and OSGs (pro-rated for part timers) will be paid on Friday, 22nd December. The eligibility criteria for the Christmas supplement payment will be the same as last year, based on the four December weeks (commencing Monday, 27th November). In the unlikely event of any Industrial Action the abatement criteria will be drawn from the PBS agreement.

The separate payment of £100 (pro rata for PT employees) agreed in the National Joint Statement – New Incentive Arrangements June 2012 will also be paid on Friday, 22nd December.

I’ve gone full-time from week commencing the 3rd December only because I was off with my rota week on the 27th so I miss out then ? If that’s the case pointless staying full-time or do I get 3 weeks bonus
Also thanks for the help on this forum wouldn’t no anything if wasn’t for all you people :Applause

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 18:14

If you do 2 weeks of the 4 weeks of pressure over Xmas then you get the Xmas bonus

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 18:40

j1mmyc wrote:If you do 2 weeks of the 4 weeks of pressure over Xmas then you get the Xmas bonus

Unless I am corrected my understanding is that you have to complete the 4 weeks in order to receive the Xmas payments.

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 19:02

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=88697

Post number 7 on the page and people at my office last year had time off and still got paid full

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 20:22

I may be getting confused that the Christmas Bonus is paid on your contracted hours at the start of the 4 week Christmas pressure period.
If you worked for 2 weeks only in the Christmas pressure period then your bonus would be halved against your contracted hours.

Xmas bonus

04 Dec 2018, 21:12

rehabron wrote:I may be getting confused that the Christmas Bonus is paid on your contracted hours at the start of the 4 week Christmas pressure period.
If you worked for 2 weeks only in the Christmas pressure period then your bonus would be halved against your contracted hours.

Well I always have the last week in November off every year for the last 12 years and always been paid the full bonus even though I’ve only worked 3 weeks during the pressure

Xmas bonus

05 Dec 2018, 20:44

rehabron wrote:
j1mmyc wrote:If you do 2 weeks of the 4 weeks of pressure over Xmas then you get the Xmas bonus

Unless I am corrected my understanding is that you have to complete the 4 weeks in order to receive the Xmas payments.

From the 2016 Christmas Pay Supplement documentation:

2. Part Time Employees.
Part time employees are entitled to the Christmas supplement on a pro rata basis. They will receive the payment pro-rata to a full time week according to their contracted hours on the date payment is made. Part-time employees that vary their contractual hours and work full-time for a two-week period during the Christmas pressure period (between Monday 28th November 2016 and Friday 23rd December 2016) will be paid the Christmas supplement in full. Note that overtime or scheduled attendance hours DO NOT contribute towards payment calculation.

Xmas bonus

05 Dec 2018, 21:32

Thanks a lot answers my quirie I’ll be paid the full Xmas bonus happy days

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2