not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Blaydon DO have walked out today over concerns of bullying and harassment

08 Nov 2018, 13:20

08 Nov 2018, 13:46

Time for a long overdue enquiry into the problems experienced that are causing these wildcat disputes.
The root problem is “ probably “ evident in my estimation, ! Same old problems that go unaddressed, allowed to go on and fester. Wake up our CWU, they are taking the piss now and you know it ! No bottle for confrontation !?
Time to man up and stop burying your heads in the sand. This is ongoing, daily intimidation of your members and you are sitting on your thumbs doing sweet FA. Embarrassing now !

08 Nov 2018, 13:58

Same s**t Different Day.
How many more offices have to go out before they do something?
The thing that gets me is how pointless it all is, offices go out ...area rep comes or divisonal rep tells the troops they are all naughty boys and girls and the union could get into trouble but they will go in and have a talk with management, then they come out and tell the troops it's going to be looked at and you should all go back in , what a crock of s**t.
Last edited by General Mannerheim on 08 Nov 2018, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

08 Nov 2018, 15:19

it needs to escalate

08 Nov 2018, 15:44

tommyrep wrote:Time for a long overdue enquiry into the problems experienced that are causing these wildcat disputes.
The root problem is “ probably “ evident in my estimation, ! Same old problems that go unaddressed, allowed to go on and fester. Wake up our CWU, they are taking the piss now and you know it ! No bottle for confrontation !?
Time to man up and stop burying your heads in the sand. This is ongoing, daily intimidation of your members and you are sitting on your thumbs doing sweet FA. Embarrassing now !

:Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

08 Nov 2018, 16:28

I agree but as they ignored these 2 gents, I can't see them taking notice of yet another bad report:

Lord Sawyer: http://www.ocp.co.uk/DocFrame/docView.a ... 5&secid=-1
Front-line managers in Royal Mail have traditionally seen their role as authoritarian and purely directive, to tell employees what they are supposed to do and to keep constant checks to see that they are doing it. They have not been encouraged to see their role as involving the motivation of employees or coaching or supporting employees in order to develop their skills or initiative.

Richard Hooper http://www.bis.gov.uk/files/file49389.pdf
Labour relations. The relationship between management and the
Communications Workers Union is extremely difficult.

08 Nov 2018, 16:42

hans solo wrote:it needs to escalate

It does and I wish the Union would act as these local walkouts are a weekly event now.

Trouble is, unless you're a member of this forum or follow CWU on FB, nobody is any the wiser this is going on up and down the country and many continue to suffer in silence.

Personally I'd like the Union to be bringing these walkouts to the attention of all its members. We keep seeing cosy videos of ongoing chats and bollix but there's a bigger picture brimming that seems to be being swept under the carpet.

Somebody used the word embarrassing above and it's so true. Laughable even, this soon after the supposed culture change in the Four Pillars.

08 Nov 2018, 16:47

08 Nov 2018, 17:15

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

so everything is now rosy and all looking forward to a challenging xmas where we all must pull together to make it a successful one :left:
come 24th dec it'll be "thanks for all your hard work in what's been a very tough and exhausting 4 weeks, but figures are down today and we are lapsing"
and by jan 2nd we will all be under performing again

08 Nov 2018, 19:18

world class male wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

so everything is now rosy and all looking forward to a challenging xmas where we all must pull together to make it a successful one :left:
come 24th dec it'll be "thanks for all your hard work in what's been a very tough and exhausting 4 weeks, but figures are down today and we are lapsing"
and by jan 2nd we will all be under performing again

Couldn't of said it better myself :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause

08 Nov 2018, 19:21

Manager moved? :roll:
So they've just moved him to another office and probably one which is less militant then the turd can bully again instead of really holding him to account.

08 Nov 2018, 19:42

this happens all the time and all r/m do is move these offending dims to another office even if they are found guilty so it calms down for a bit :evil/mad , it then starts all over again , so imo this company should kick them out the door like any decent company would do, then this would send a message out to the rest of these so called dims , now that would be a start to change CULTURE :thumbup

08 Nov 2018, 20:38

worktotime wrote:this happens all the time and all r/m do is move these offending dims to another office even if they are found guilty so it calms down for a bit :evil/mad , it then starts all over again , so imo this company should kick them out the door like any decent company would do, then this would send a message out to the rest of these so called dims , now that would be a start to change CULTURE :thumbup

To be fair the same happens with troublesome posties , they just get moved to local offices .The amount of idiots we’ve had moved to my office down the years is a joke.

08 Nov 2018, 21:11

General Mannerheim wrote:Same s**t Different Day.
How many more offices have to go out before they do something?
The thing that gets me is how pointless it all is, offices go out ...area rep comes or divisonal rep tells the troops they are all naughty boys and girls and the union could get into trouble but they will go in and have a talk with management, then they come out and tell the troops it's going to be looked at and you should all go back in , what a crock of s**t.

:Applause

08 Nov 2018, 21:12

Anyone know the list of offices who have walked out since the 4 pillars agreement rubbish?
Bet there’s a fair few

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2