not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

06 Nov 2018, 15:25

Dear colleagues,

As you will be aware we have a live Q&A on the CWU Facebook page tonight at 6pm www.facebook.com/thecommunicationsunion

It really would be fantastic to see as many of you as possible online with us, asking your questions and hearing from the Union’s leadership.

See you all tonight!

#TheCWU

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

06 Nov 2018, 19:02

Any updates

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

06 Nov 2018, 19:02

Turned off after the bullshit on culture.

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

06 Nov 2018, 20:45

Got to say i like his passion when putting his point across. I thought it was interesting the way he talked about a fair days work for a fair days pay and mentioned cwu and royal mail people looking into it and how new technology would see that was what people where doing. Sounds like some sort of outdoor performance standard will be coming in to be used in conjuction with actuals reading between the lines

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

06 Nov 2018, 21:48

Adolf Hitler was a good speaker to. :roll:
Like he knows what a fair days work is or any of the top table.

His and the other cronies and RM management idea of changing the culture is going to visit a few offices in each sector....what do you think will happen then?

Well I will tell you what will happen......these turds will turn up at a `problem` office but of course it's all been pre arranged , they usually turn up about an hour before posties are ready for rushing out to get their deliveries done...said union bigwig and RM bigwig go for a chat with DOM and fawning rep, why are we getting bad reports about this office???....oh it's not like that at all we are all one big happy clappy place arn't we rep.....yep we are DOM.....then they get the biggest brown nosers in the office to lick their ass and say it's a great place to work, they even have managers you all know who was part time posties not long ago and have just been made up to managers go back in uniform to give a false representation of the place, meanwhile time is ticking on and when the said union or RM bigwig actually gets to meet an actual postie he's just thinking to himself look pal f**k off I want to get out on delivery or if he actually does talk to them there are said union bigwigs with the local reps buzzing around putting people off saying anything.

And yet these people and people on here think things will change...what a load of s**t.

How do i know this will happen because we got Bob `wave your paper in the air cause I don't care` Gibson and a senior RM director Burgess to come to our office and f**k all came of it.

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

06 Nov 2018, 21:55

there is no f***ing way rm intend to change culture
no in the least bit interested and you know what im no changing either as i couldnt trust any off the lying two faced bastards anyway :shhhhh

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

07 Nov 2018, 15:18

Got to say he certainly has the passion and I think he's doing a great job , remember he did the fb live without a autocue .Talks a lot of sense and one last point he/ union got the pay deal pension etc etc without us the members losing a penny in striking so for me Terry you got my respect.

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

07 Nov 2018, 16:16

Its abit pointless as Sue is leaving next year. The question is did she tell Terry?

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

07 Nov 2018, 19:22

rainbowwarrior72 wrote:Its abit pointless as Sue is leaving next year. The question is did she tell Terry?

Did anyone tell her!

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

08 Nov 2018, 16:31

lets face it . we in delivery have been shat on [once again] from a great height as per usual. if the union cared they would stop taking this sh/t from management and do something positive like we should have done last year . but they bottled it again//

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

11 Nov 2018, 09:33

citypostie wrote:Got to say i like his passion when putting his point across. I thought it was interesting the way he talked about a fair days work for a fair days pay and mentioned cwu and royal mail people looking into it and how new technology would see that was what people where doing. Sounds like some sort of outdoor performance standard will be coming in to be used in conjuction with actuals reading between the lines

They haven't even sorted out the current tech.Time values for 2D,neighbours etc still sitting on the shelf while revisions are implemented.No planning values to accurately reflect time outdoor like traffic and breaking off for specials and dealing with oversize parcels.

Meanwhile indoor EP and RTW being used to screw over offices and block increase in contracts and resource because the numbers say so.

Vacuous and out of touch with what's happening in my area.

ROYAL MAIL FACEBOOK LIVE

13 Nov 2018, 17:57

Danelectro wrote:
citypostie wrote:Got to say i like his passion when putting his point across. I thought it was interesting the way he talked about a fair days work for a fair days pay and mentioned cwu and royal mail people looking into it and how new technology would see that was what people where doing. Sounds like some sort of outdoor performance standard will be coming in to be used in conjuction with actuals reading between the lines

They haven't even sorted out the current tech.Time values for 2D,neighbours etc still sitting on the shelf while revisions are implemented.No planning values to accurately reflect time outdoor like traffic and breaking off for specials and dealing with oversize parcels.

Meanwhile indoor EP and RTW being used to screw over offices and block increase in contracts and resource because the numbers say so.

Vacuous and out of touch with what's happening in my area.

It isn't just your area. I've worked in a few and the problems are endemic and I doubt they will ever change.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1