not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Sickness

10 Oct 2018, 19:51

Called in sick Monday, won’t go into details.
Since then I have had two calls Monday, one call Tuesday,one call Wednesday morning & a text message in the afternoon all asking me when I will be back.
Is this normal?

Sickness

10 Oct 2018, 20:10

it is in my office, usually you would have two calls by 1030 on the morning you phone in.

Sickness

10 Oct 2018, 20:17

If you have been answering the calls and uodating the f***ers as to when you may be back you should then Inform the screws that you will be involving the area rep as to the harassment you have been facing from them. The level and frequency of contact between you and the screws should be agreed between you,NOT imposed. if they start getting pissy bang in a grievance and don't let it drop.
Theses c***s boil my piss.

Sickness

11 Oct 2018, 07:23

It is normal , just ignore the calls if it’s a short term illness and ring them the day before you return to work .Its a bullying tactic they use .

Sickness

11 Oct 2018, 09:52

This kind of bullying and harassment goes on daily at RM if your sick. It's a tactic to try and harass you back to work early. Stay strong and don't give in to the low life's that call themselves managers.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1