not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Seniority list

09 Oct 2018, 14:45

Can the list of seniority be publicly displayed within the DO? Staff want to know where they stand but DOM saying it’s confidential information? I smell bull***t :hmmmm

Seniority list

09 Oct 2018, 15:11

Yes in my old office it used to be on wall in the rest room.

Seniority list

09 Oct 2018, 15:20

Ours is up on the wall

Seniority list

09 Oct 2018, 16:46

Not anymore data protection act.

Seniority list

09 Oct 2018, 18:15

Ours is up on the wall and it includes date of birth.

Seniority list

09 Oct 2018, 19:10

NewPostieUK wrote:Ours is up on the wall and it includes date of birth.

This definately breaches the latest data protection act.

Seniority list

09 Oct 2018, 21:26

Can't see how a simple list of names, starts at and total service would be any issue. However...
NewPostieUK wrote:Ours is up on the wall and it includes date of birth.

Can top this we have a list of names, addresses, dates of birth, telephone numbers (home and mobile) and I think national insurance numbers (butthat might have been the old version) up for all to see.

Following GDPR a covering manager removed it and put it "safely" in the office. Unsurprisingly when the next manager arrived it went back up.

No concerns for me though I've tippexed all my details out. Even managed to have another cover manager delete my phone numbers from PSP!!

Seniority list

11 Oct 2018, 20:50

Not only can it be displayed, it MUST be.

It should NOT however, include anyones D.O.B.

Seniority list

18 Oct 2018, 23:18

Warriorpostie wrote:Can the list of seniority be publicly displayed within the DO? Staff want to know where they stand but DOM saying it’s confidential information? I smell bull***t :hmmmm

When the annual leave list comes round for you to choose your weeks the posties names and therefore order of choice should be on there. Its not confidential information as it is pertinent to allocation of walks and annual leave.

Seniority list

19 Oct 2018, 20:15

Celgar wrote:
Warriorpostie wrote:Can the list of seniority be publicly displayed within the DO? Staff want to know where they stand but DOM saying it’s confidential information? I smell bull***t :hmmmm

When the annual leave list comes round for you to choose your weeks the posties names and therefore order of choice should be on there. Its not confidential information as it is pertinent to allocation of walks and annual leave.

Not everybody's leave is based on seniority.

Seniority list

19 Oct 2018, 22:32

No one's leave should be based on seniority

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1