not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

NAP?

08 Sep 2018, 19:29

A couple of years ago I went through a conduct case against me and was given a very severe penalty, it then went through a national appeal panel and I was found not guilty on any charge. The same is now happening again but as im not the rep now why does it not go to the nap again?

NAP?

08 Sep 2018, 20:15

superdazzy wrote:A couple of years ago I went through a conduct case against me and was given a very severe penalty, it then went through a national appeal panel and I was found not guilty on any charge. The same is now happening again but as im not the rep now why does it not go to the nap again?

You said it you are now no longer a CWU rep and the National Appeals Panel ( NAP ) is for CWU representatives only to ensure that they are not being treated differently in conduct cases due to their union activities.
I think you are trying to say that this has resurrected again and old wounds from the time you were a rep have not healed so this would be a matter for your union rep to take up with the Divisional Rep and CWU HQ if to be considered outwith the conduct code.

NAP?

08 Sep 2018, 20:41

Royal Mail, vindictive? Surely that can’t be the case.

NAP?

08 Sep 2018, 23:11

rehabron wrote:
superdazzy wrote:A couple of years ago I went through a conduct case against me and was given a very severe penalty, it then went through a national appeal panel and I was found not guilty on any charge. The same is now happening again but as im not the rep now why does it not go to the nap again?

You said it you are now no longer a CWU rep and the National Appeals Panel ( NAP ) is for CWU representatives only to ensure that they are not being treated differently in conduct cases due to their union activities.
I think you are trying to say that this has resurrected again and old wounds from the time you were a rep have not healed so this would be a matter for your union rep to take up with the Divisional Rep and CWU HQ if to be considered outwith the conduct code.

Yes this is the case, i only gave up the being the rep earlier in the year and this happens. Its just i dont feel that the managers that are dealing with me are going to do thier job properly as they wont be held accountable for thier actions.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1