not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Pay rise October?

07 Sep 2018, 16:34

Are part timers getting a pay rise in October as full timers wage will be the same for 1less hour per week,meaning 32 hour guys etc hourly rate goes up ?

Pay rise October?

07 Sep 2018, 16:51

yes :thumbup

Pay rise October?

08 Sep 2018, 14:16

..... local discussions should agree the necessary actions required to ensure that the
reduction in the working week is implemented in full at all sites on 1st October 2018
Date: 3rd July 2018

So I assume all sites must be bound to have the same implementation date... Unless someone knows differently?

Pay rise October?

08 Sep 2018, 18:57

matthew68 wrote:Are part timers getting a pay rise in October as full timers wage will be the same for 1less hour per week,meaning 32 hour guys etc hourly rate goes up ?

Where were you during the last dispute ? On the moon ???

Pay rise October?

08 Sep 2018, 20:50

Decky Boy wrote:
matthew68 wrote:Are part timers getting a pay rise in October as full timers wage will be the same for 1less hour per week,meaning 32 hour guys etc hourly rate goes up ?

yes that’s were I was

Pay rise October?

09 Sep 2018, 06:46

matthew68 wrote: yes that’s where I was

Rocket share?

Pay rise October?

09 Sep 2018, 11:41

matthew68 wrote:
Decky Boy wrote:

yes that’s were I was

I hope you voted no due to lack of info..

Pay rise October?

09 Sep 2018, 11:44

Yes.

Everyone gets a payrise even the FTs. It just that the SWW wipes out the pay rise for FTs, everyone else stays on the same hours so will get more pay.

Pay rise October?

09 Sep 2018, 20:55

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

Yes.

Everyone gets a payrise even the FTs. It just that the SWW wipes out the pay rise for FTs, everyone else stays on the same hours so will get more pay.

So ft are doing same work. In less hours As summer lapsing has continued in September and all that’s happening is they’re just coming in early! Whilst Dom gets extra bonus for more savings it’s just laughable and I just keep saying cutting off and I’m now being told I am trouble maker by telling others to do same and don’t come in early but they just don’t listen,it seems the more work they get the earlier they come in so much for payrise we are doing more work than ever

Pay rise October?

09 Sep 2018, 21:10

Don't worry about it. Just do the job right, get paid the overtime and if others want to work for free it's their lookout.

Pay rise October?

11 Sep 2018, 08:49

Hello, anyone any idea how the SWW will affect me, I work 23.5 hours over three days ,so effectively work full time hours the days that I work, will my wages go up or my hours decrease ?

Pay rise October?

11 Sep 2018, 14:19

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

Yes.

Agreed I think on logistics we are getting an hours overtime a week. That’s £20 a week

Pay rise October?

11 Sep 2018, 14:38

stodgy88 wrote:Hello, anyone any idea how the SWW will affect me, I work 23.5 hours over three days ,so effectively work full time hours the days that I work, will my wages go up or my hours decrease ?

The SWW will affect you the same way as any other part-time employee.
You are part-time because you work less hours p/w than full-time, which is currently 39
When the F.T. hours are reduced to 38 everyone's hourly rate will increase.

Pay rise October?

11 Sep 2018, 15:04

rogersh wrote:
stodgy88 wrote:Hello, anyone any idea how the SWW will affect me, I work 23.5 hours over three days ,so effectively work full time hours the days that I work, will my wages go up or my hours decrease ?

The SWW will affect you the same way as any other part-time employee.

Not quite.
If the full timers are currently on a 7h 48 day and will move to a 7h 36 day, what will he do?
Will he start 12 minutes earlier than everyone else or finish 12 minutes later?

While he will benefit from the pay rise it might mean an alteration to his current work schedule.
Or maybe not.

Pay rise October?

11 Sep 2018, 15:28

Thanks for replys,will see union rep ,to try and get some clarification.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 2   1, 2