ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Sunderland DO

08 Aug 2018, 20:34

Sunderland members met at the gate today as a result of an attempt to impose new rotas. 18 jobs are at risk because its a plan to go from 1 in 4 to 1 in 6. the members and reps are determined to defend the right to collectively agree and vote on working arrangements and to defend the agreement on rotating. The reps were told its happening and they made it clear it's not. solidarity with our members in Sunderland.

Sunderland DO

08 Aug 2018, 20:37

FTM!

Sunderland DO

08 Aug 2018, 20:59

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Sunderland members met at the gate today as a result of an attempt to impose new rotas. 18 jobs are at risk because its a plan to go from 1 in 4 to 1 in 6. the members and reps are determined to defend the right to collectively agree and vote on working arrangements and to defend the agreement on rotating. The reps were told its happening and they made it clear it's not. solidarity with our members in Sunderland.
?

Sunderland DO

13 Aug 2018, 19:25

Sir Henry wrote:FTM!

ha. gotta be a toon fan :Very Happy

Sunderland DO

15 Aug 2018, 01:30

daveyeff wrote:
Sir Henry wrote:FTM!

ha. gotta be a toon fan :Very Happy

Other way round surely?

Sunderland DO

15 Aug 2018, 18:38

sounds to me like he's saying ''F*** the Mackems,....FTM

Sunderland DO

15 Aug 2018, 20:29

It works on several levels, Mags, Mackems, Management.

Sunderland DO

15 Aug 2018, 21:59

It's usually 'Mags'.. a term coined by the mackems.

Geordies retaliate with SMB (Sad mackem Bastards).

Stupid and childish.

Sunderland DO

16 Aug 2018, 18:13

a know what it is mate. am a Geordie mesel. but they are asking for support for sunderland and the reply was FTM. obvious to me. :Very Happy . but I would still support work colleagues regardless of their team. I would think anyone would.

Sunderland DO

16 Aug 2018, 19:03

It was a quip, if anyone is overly concerned as to my allegiances they can search my past posts which I am sure will include many FTMs when discussing management.

Sunderland DO

16 Aug 2018, 19:17

mackems sounds good to me though :Very Happy

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1