ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Shift allowances

07 Jun 2018, 18:37

Hi can anyone tell me where i can find out what the allowances are for each shift. I start work at 0400 hrs till midday and in my opinion should be on the same shift allowance as a night worker. What do others think?????

Shift allowances

08 Jun 2018, 13:26

Most of the early turn duties in distribution where I work are 4 am starts and they definitely don’t get night shift allowance

Shift allowances

08 Jun 2018, 17:33

You would need to start at 3 am to get nda or night allowance. For a 4 am it's about 18 pound per week if still in payment.

Shift allowances

08 Jun 2018, 20:01

Navalron wrote:You would need to start at 3 am to get nda or night allowance. For a 4 am it's about 18 pound per week if still in payment.

The dawn shift allowance is still payable and the wayforward agreement contains all the allowances.

Shift allowances

09 Jun 2018, 10:12

Is there still an additional payment for work done before 6am ? We don't do anything like that now but when I first joined RM I think we started work at 0430. I hoard 'rubbish' (Not in a Mr Trebus sense.) and have all my payslips from when I started so I could look it up what happened back then. I think RM continually trying to move the operation forward is to do with reducing these kind of additional payments to staff.

Shift allowances

09 Jun 2018, 12:01

It they wanted they could just take them. They will come for ALL allowances in the next few years and make your wages, consolidated. Basically it means that you have been shafted. I hope I'm wrong.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1