not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

TRACKED ITEMS

11 May 2018, 19:56

Got told I missed a track item last week, pulled into office today and taking through training and told next instance would be conduct. Last time I missed a track was during Christmas period last year. Is this normal in all offices ? our dom seems to take great pride in jumping all over a genuine human error .

No issues if it was happening all the time with me but it doesn't.

TRACKED ITEMS

11 May 2018, 20:10

hero22 wrote:Got told I missed a track item last week, pulled into office today and taking through training and told next instance would be conduct. Last time I missed a track was during Christmas period last year. Is this normal in all offices ? our dom seems to take great pride in jumping all over a genuine human error .

It must happen all the time, half the time the PDAs scan it then kick it off, seems a a big harsh of the Dom, it's not like your doing it everyday. Probably because tracked is where rm are making all there money

TRACKED ITEMS

11 May 2018, 20:25

Agree mate, if I was a regular wud have no issues. The feckin thing beeps too and ya think u scanned it but turns out u haven't.

TRACKED ITEMS

11 May 2018, 20:50

There useless things, I shouldn't worry about it, your record speaks for itself, it's a one off.

TRACKED ITEMS

11 May 2018, 21:00

It seems the only good thing There good for is spying on us.

TRACKED ITEMS

12 May 2018, 14:37

hero22 wrote:Got told I missed a track item last week, pulled into office today and taking through training and told next instance would be conduct. Last time I missed a track was during Christmas period last year. Is this normal in all offices ? our dom seems to take great pride in jumping all over a genuine human error .

Ask him to prove you didn't scan it; there is such a thing as data/packet loss across networks coupled with the fact that no software system is perfect, and any number of unknown bugs may have prevented upload.
Not that a DOM chimp would admit any of this is possible.

TRACKED ITEMS

12 May 2018, 14:54

Say you did. PDA error or something. Prove not.

TRACKED ITEMS

12 May 2018, 15:49

I had a little ordinary packet the other day and as I was ambling up the path I turned it over and lo and behold it was a tracked if I hadn't flipped it it would have failed took picture of both sides so when I do fail one I have some evidence to back up my defence :cuppa

TRACKED ITEMS

12 May 2018, 20:43

Creditshampoo wrote:Say you did. PDA error or something. Prove not.

What he said.

TRACKED ITEMS

12 May 2018, 20:52

Ask them to show proof that you have actually had the item to deliver.

There has been situations in my office when the DOM has challenged staff about missing a scan on a tracked item from the previous day and the item turns up on the member of staffs frame the same day. This is usually when it has been miss-sorted the previous day and the person who it had been miss sorted to is a late starter so they have already left the office before the late starter has sorted their packets.

TRACKED ITEMS

13 May 2018, 17:00

Tell the stupid f....k...g Dom if he can do the walk better f...k....g do it himself. PDAs are always going wrong they no it we no it. Tracked items beep when you've scanned them, if they haven't gone through its not your fault. But I agree try telling the brain dead crtetin of a Dom this. It makes you want to pull your hair out, if l had some. We all in the same boat mate.

TRACKED ITEMS

16 May 2018, 14:35

If the tracked item has gone through the PDA then RM can check via GPS to see if it happened on the doorstep.
A tougher system has just been introduced to deal with posties if there are mess-ups with tracked items so try to make sure they are delivered accurately.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1