ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PAY AND FOUR PILLARS AGREEMENT... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PAY AND FOUR PILLARS AGREEMENT - NATIONAL BALLOT RESULT... HERE

Stage 3

15 Apr 2018, 12:06

Just been informed that due to fall in work( being debated) lasy year which i have now had surgery on ,im in process if having stage 3 raised.i was nit aware i had stage 2 because there was that many errors in report ,that i refused to sign ,and also i did it on walk( althrough did not report to 2 workind days later.)managers and union rep were aware if this and nothing came back to me( August). Iwas aslo informed at back tobwork the two sickness will b classef as one as it was all the same reason.I was off orginaly with different sicknes before knee injury.6 months befire knee injury.My union rep has been in touch and told me not to worry.im not really worried ,but any help please as im in office next week.

Stage 3

15 Apr 2018, 12:15

Stage 3 get an Area Rep involved - minimum.

Stage 3

16 Apr 2018, 09:44

It was my union rep who phoned me on Sunday to tell me.first i heared about it

Stage 3

16 Apr 2018, 12:15

wazer wrote:It was my union rep who phoned me on Sunday to tell me.first i heared about it

Have you received written notice that you have triggered a stage 3 and an invite to the meeting.
Attached to the letter will be your absence history that the interviewer will be refering to and if you wish to be accompanied at the meeting which I strongly advise.
If any of the stages are in dispute which you have mentioned AOD then this will be your oportunity to challenge.

Stage 3

16 Apr 2018, 17:36

No just phone call off union rep on SUNDAY also saying that the main rep from other offuce is coming into meeting..My day off today...If u are issued stages dont u have to sign,otherwise they coukd just issue them.I have never signed anything.Also mightwhat isAOD.

Stage 3

16 Apr 2018, 17:40

You need the invite in writing before there can be a meeting

Stage 3

16 Apr 2018, 18:32

wazer wrote:No just phone call off union rep on SUNDAY also saying that the main rep from other offuce is coming into meeting..My day off today...If u are issued stages dont u have to sign,otherwise they coukd just issue them.I have never signed anything.Also mightwhat isAOD.

Aod is accident on delivery.

Stage 3

16 Apr 2018, 18:51

wazer wrote:No just phone call off union rep on SUNDAY also saying that the main rep from other offuce is coming into meeting..My day off today...If u are issued stages dont u have to sign,otherwise they coukd just issue them.I have never signed anything.Also mightwhat isAOD.

The fact that you have refused to sign stage warnings has no bearing on them being issued but shows by not signing that you disagree with the findings.
You should receive a 3 days advanced warining of your stage 3 meeting as this is a consideration of dismissal meeting and therfore as I have already posted this should have been advised to you in writing and NOT from a phone call from your union rep as this is incorrect procedure.
Furthermore you need to be given tha absence history list that has accumulated to trigger the stage3 and in which the interviwer will be refering to and also the form for you to accept or decline representation at this meeting which I hope will be taken with area union rep and has previous experience in dealing with stage 3 formal prompt meetings.
You should not attend this meeting until you have received the proper advanced warning of this. It seems a bit roughshod to say the least.

Stage 3

16 Apr 2018, 19:20

Your rep needs a talking to for the phone call AND for bothering on a Sunday

Stage 3

17 Apr 2018, 12:44

Your first post said you refused to sign it. In these circumstances they can still issue it, the signature is not for acceptance for the stage, its to confirm you are aware of it. Refusing to sign it is still an acknowledgement. :sad:

Stage 3

17 Apr 2018, 16:58

I refused due to info being wrong and it was/is still being debated if it was AOD. At the time spoke to manager and union rep and nothing ever came back.Also still have recieved no letter,but manager has said a stage 3 has been raised and hes looking into it.

Stage 3

22 Apr 2018, 09:49

Full 7 days now that i was told about stsge 3 being raised.Spoke to Dom yesterday and all he said was that hes getting in touch with OH who will be phoning me.That was it.Getting me stressed spoke to UR and he said to wait.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1