ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PAY AND FOUR PILLARS AGREEMENT... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PAY AND FOUR PILLARS AGREEMENT - NATIONAL BALLOT RESULT... HERE

Meal relief in customers house

10 Apr 2018, 18:58

Is it a sackable offence to have your meal relief in a customers house?

10 Apr 2018, 19:00

I’d say no. It’s my break and can take it wherever as long as it’s in route / a nearby toilet stop.

10 Apr 2018, 19:03

Creditshampoo wrote:I’d say no. It’s my break and can take it wherever as long as it’s in route / a nearby toilet stop.

Thanks,New manager making waves etc,Will be asking him to see something official in writing to say this.

10 Apr 2018, 20:01

Your break do what u like with it

10 Apr 2018, 21:13

They can’t stop you at least going into a house to use the toilet

10 Apr 2018, 22:18

Bahia Feliz wrote:Is it a sackable offence to have your meal relief in a customers house?

If the customer isn't in and doesn't know about it, then probably, yes :dance

11 Apr 2018, 12:25

Bahia Feliz wrote:Is it a sackable offence to have your meal relief in a customers house?

My feeling is no. But if you take mail into the house I think you'd be on dodgy ground. Make sure everything is secure in the Van/HCT.

11 Apr 2018, 12:50

For "customers house", read "manager's wife". Hehe.

11 Apr 2018, 13:34

What is this, are they ressurecting robin askwith type films starting with "confessions of a postman" or did you watch too many episodes of on the buses.

11 Apr 2018, 16:54

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:

My feeling is no. But if you take mail into the house I think you'd be on dodgy ground. Make sure everything is secure in the Van/HCT.

Only that customers mail yes,new manager spouting 'sackable offence' apparently in the team grief,oh and people drinking coffee in peoples houses while everyone else is working hard!

11 Apr 2018, 16:55

FinishOnTime wrote:For "customers house", read "manager's wife". Hehe.

No one under 80 ha ha

11 Apr 2018, 16:55

ted_e_bear wrote:What is this, are they ressurecting robin askwith type films starting with "confessions of a postman" or did you watch too many episodes of on the buses.

I wish lol

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1