not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Pay owed after I'll health Retirement

09 Apr 2018, 23:05

Hi all jst had I’ll heAlth havter 22 yrs service I had no dated pay last Wk for holidays they owed me it’s was 3000 I payed 1500 tax on this do u think that’s right seems a lot to me thank u all

Pay owed havter I’ll health

10 Apr 2018, 00:58

Yes mate, check with tax office and payroll. Doesn't help when WORKMATES take the piss like little kids. :no no

Pay owed havter I’ll health

10 Apr 2018, 16:57

David walters wrote:Hi all jst had I’ll heAlth havter 22 yrs service I had no dated pay last Wk for holidays they owed me it’s was 3000 I payed 1500 tax on this do u think that’s right seems a lot to me thank u all

As the leave year only started 10 days ago its unlikely you have accrued any entitlement to leave.

You will probably need to contact the tax office. What they have probably done is assumed your payout was a standard weeks wage which would put you into a high tax bracket. Over the year they will eventually sort it and change your tax charges to take it into account, but it never hurts to contact them anyway.

Navalron wrote:Yes mate, check with tax office and payroll. Doesn't help when WORKMATES take the piss like little kids. :no no

Agreed - removed offending post.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1