ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

indoor revision.

07 Feb 2018, 17:39

we are starting to go through the motions about getting an indoor revision done in the very near future.

we had the planner in today and he wants to make our workforce 23 FT / 12 PT in an office of 24 walks, 9 will be designated PT walks.

now this is around 64% FT / PT split.

am I right in going to disagreement over this, I thought ( maybe wrongly ) that it has to be a 75 / 25 split or very close to

indoor revision.

07 Feb 2018, 17:54

doorstepped wrote:we are starting to go through the motions about getting an indoor revision done in the very near future.

we had the planner in today and he wants to make our workforce 23 FT / 12 PT in an office of 24 walks, 9 will be designated PT walks.

am I right in going to disagreement over this, I thought ( maybe wrongly ) that it has to be a 75 / 25 split or very close to

I think the 75/25 split was a target over the entire RM workforce, not individual offices.

indoor revision.

07 Feb 2018, 18:15

doorstepped wrote:am I right in going to disagreement over this, I thought ( maybe wrongly ) that it has to be a 75 / 25 split or very close to

That is so BT2010. And it was always an overall percentage split for the nation, not individual offices.
The AFG agreement was for a predominantly full time work force.

Either you have the work to sustain more full time jobs or you don't.
Or you want longer delivery spans.

indoor revision.

07 Feb 2018, 18:32

doorstepped wrote:we are starting to go through the motions about getting an indoor revision done in the very near future.

My office is about 55% FT to 45% PT and has been for several years.

indoor revision.

07 Feb 2018, 18:43

thanks for the replies, I will let it take it's course and watch it all fall down around me :)

indoor revision.

08 Feb 2018, 20:44

My office currently has 16FT and 19PT which is 45% FT and 55% PT. it’s a bit of a joke no one gets made up when the hours are clearly there for it to happen.

indoor revision.

11 Feb 2018, 19:41

Whatever they do, there won't be enough time to do the new duties, in my experience. It's another pare it down to the minimum job and rely on people wanting overtime because of course,they don't pay the overtime when you're on holiday!

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1