not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE


After some advice

10 Jan 2018, 12:27

I have been on sick since September 1st 2017 with herniated disc in back I have kept in contact with my manager every week but yet to here any think from ho assist about helping me get back to work how do I go about getting help

After some advice

10 Jan 2018, 12:43

contact your manager and ask him / her to refer you to them .

After some advice

10 Jan 2018, 15:36

scooby wrote:I have been on sick since September 1st 2017 with herniated disc in back I have kept in contact with my manager every week but yet to here any think from ho assist about helping me get back to work how do I go about getting help

You should of had a face to face buy now or due one, when you have one take a rep I with you and tell him you want to be referred.

After some advice

10 Jan 2018, 22:29

I've noticed that they don't want to send people to OHS lately.
I think it's a deliberate ploy to get many people back to work by them not being able to afford to be off as in their pay getting halved at 6 months.
There's two lads at ours who have said they haven't had any contact with OHS and both have been off since June and are now shitting bricks as their pay is going to drop and talking about coming back to work even though they both are still ill.
Not long ago they would have had you off to OHS and been making threating noises about Ill health retirement. :cuppa

After some advice

11 Jan 2018, 16:48

General Mannerheim wrote:I've noticed that they don't want to send people to OHS lately.


Their current budget can't afford the amount of referral fees from OH Assist and now use HR Services to decide if it is necessary for the absence to be conducted by OH Assist.

After some advice

11 Jan 2018, 19:14

rehabron wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:I've noticed that they don't want to send people to OHS lately.


Their current budget can't afford the amount of referral fees from OH Assist and now use HR Services to decide if it is necessary for the absence to be conducted by OH Assist.


How about 3 people recently finding out in my office that they’re under the equality act, struggling with work load and being refused adjustments and management refuse to refer to OH assist. They’re feeling like they’ve gotta leave the job. Absolutely pathetic

After some advice

11 Jan 2018, 19:38

why leave the job they should go sick with stress and the company will have to engage with them

After some advice

11 Jan 2018, 20:10

Creditshampoo wrote:
rehabron wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:I've noticed that they don't want to send people to OHS lately.


Their current budget can't afford the amount of referral fees from OH Assist and now use HR Services to decide if it is necessary for the absence to be conducted by OH Assist.


How about 3 people recently finding out in my office that they’re under the equality act, struggling with work load and being refused adjustments and management refuse to refer to OH assist. They’re feeling like they’ve gotta leave the job. Absolutely pathetic

But it's the same all over the country. :arrrghhh

After some advice

11 Jan 2018, 20:28

Lounge Lizard wrote:
Creditshampoo wrote:
rehabron wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:I've noticed that they don't want to send people to OHS lately.


Their current budget can't afford the amount of referral fees from OH Assist and now use HR Services to decide if it is necessary for the absence to be conducted by OH Assist.


How about 3 people recently finding out in my office that they’re under the equality act, struggling with work load and being refused adjustments and management refuse to refer to OH assist. They’re feeling like they’ve gotta leave the job. Absolutely pathetic

But it's the same all over the country. :arrrghhh


Yes it’s disgusting

Previous page Next page


Page 1 of 1