ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR ARRANGEMENTS 2017/18 INCLUDING PAY ARRANGEMENTS... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : SEVERE WEATHER THREADS : UPDATED 2017... HERE

Cagool

04 Dec 2017, 21:11

Anyone know if they are still issuing he red carol as can’t see on website thanks

Cagool

04 Dec 2017, 22:35

I don't know the answer to your question, but the red cagool is rubbish anyway, like most of the unform that we get given! It's not waterproof at all so what use is it?

Cagool

04 Dec 2017, 23:03

They are very useful actually mines rolled up and stuffed into the rear divider of my combo van to stop it rattling :cuppa

Cagool

05 Dec 2017, 10:06

Good as a windcheater but useless in rain.

Cagool

05 Dec 2017, 16:54

it has been decent recently with such a chill in the air. wear it over your fleece keeps the wind out

Cagool

05 Dec 2017, 20:18

Get better use out of it as an arse wipe.

The old school thermal, and the Harrington are the only true fit for purpose pieces of kit RM have issued. Water proofs are hit and miss, depending on how you look
after them.

The less said about cagoules and the footwear they issue, the better.

Cagool

05 Dec 2017, 22:57

matthew68 wrote:Anyone know if they are still issuing he red carol as can’t see on website thanks

It's still there when I just looked, in the outerwear category.

However I must agree with everyone else they're about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike !

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1