ANNOUNCEMENT : ROYAL MAIL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR ARRANGEMENTS 2017/18 INCLUDING PAY ARRANGEMENTS... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : SEVERE WEATHER THREADS : UPDATED 2017... HERE

Be careful out there...

07 Oct 2017, 17:19

Difficult times, be careful what you say on here, on Facebook, on Twitter, in the office, in the pub.
Management are lurking all over social media and will be looking for excuses to make examples of what they consider to be the militant trouble makers. They could be looking to create flashpoints. I've already had to deal with one threat of suspension.

Just dont make it easy for them.

Be careful out there...

07 Oct 2017, 18:10

fishtank wrote:Difficult times, be careful what you say on here, on Facebook, on Twitter, in the office, in the pub.
Management are lurking all over social media and will be looking for excuses to make examples of what they consider to be the militant trouble makers. They could be looking to create flashpoints. I've already had to deal with one threat of suspension.

Just dont make it easy for them.

thanks for the heads up!

Be careful out there...

07 Oct 2017, 18:45

I'd go one step further than FT's solid advice - don't do social media. If you aren't paying for the product its cos you are the product.

Be careful out there...

08 Oct 2017, 19:42

f**k them viva revolution
all the managers are bastards
corrupt rm
corrupt uk
sue me girfuy

Be careful out there...

08 Oct 2017, 21:29

:Applause
hans solo wrote:f**k them viva revolution
all the managers are bastards
corrupt rm
corrupt uk
sue me girfuy

:Applause
If we keep telling it like it is.. What are thewy gonna do ? Enough s**t, they cant take our voice.

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1